〈7〉The Upset and The Bandaged

While Yuma and her best Friend was walking in the fields by themselves, Yuma turned her face at Kiara, and so did she did the same for Yuma too.

"How was your time in the darkness kingdom?" Yuma asked her.

"Oh, if I must say.. it was pretty great." She replied back. "I finally got to see my childhood friend again. He was nice, calm, yet so understanding. Not to mention, his words were also meaningful too!"

"Ahah, nice to hear!!" Yuma smiled while listening she doesn't know who Kiara is exactly talking about all of a sudden.

But then, a mysterious but nerd-looking Q-shaped letter named Quote Shitsumon slowly approached them while he was holding his red Diary. After the approach, he sighed to himself and took a deep breath before even asking them.

"Oooh! Why, if it isn't the good old Quote Shitsumon who asks questions, yes?" Yuma called him out in front of Kiara herself.

"Yes. Yes, that's me." Quote confirmed it himself. "Anyways, I have a question to ask for you, Yuma. Do you think you'll get the chance ti see Xoi more?"

"Really?! OMG, YES! I Hope that I'll—" Yuma paused once she realized that Quote has probably knew about her own brother who works in the darkness kingdom. "—Wait a minute.. you know him? Xoi?"

"Exactly. I asked him a Question once if he will get the chance to see you and he answered, "not really, because I have got other stuff to do in the darkness kingdom", so..." Quote explained himself for her.

"EXCUSE ME?" Yuma gasped in shock. "You're telling ME that he's not gonna see me because he's BUSY?!"

 "You're telling ME that he's not gonna see me because he's BUSY?!"

"To be dead serious about what I am saying right now, yes. I am very sorry to burst your bubble, but you have got to think of some other way to see him more instead of getting all furious about it." Quote had to break it to Yuma. "Goodbye, at least for now. I'll ask Kiara a question soon."

Quote had just slowly moved away from Yuma and Kiara while the two of them were standing there, silently watching Quote move away from the two princesses of the ABC Kingdom. He could tell that things are about to take a different turn for Yuma since she got irritated by his words that came out of his own mouth about Xoi Kuusou.

Yuma was speechless, until she thought to say something to her own best friend. That is, when she slowly turned to Kiara for something to say.

"Did... did you witness that-?" Yuma quietly stammered.

"I mean.. yeah." Kiara said as if nothing ever happened. "I'm curious what Quote would ask me though!"

"Are you kidding me? That's not what I'm talking about!" Yuma corrected her. "I'm saying if you witnessed my conversation between him and I. It's about my own brother."

The second Kiara heard that Xoi is Yuma's brother, she got a bit shocked since she did not know about this before until now. "Wait.. you're saying that Xoi's your brother?"