〈6〉Passed Out before Confrontation

Several minutes later, while Ukeru and Kiara were enjoying their own spare time, talking about the things that they have experienced together while the other dwellers in the kingdom of darkness enjoy their time together, Yuma has been suddenly pinned to the floor while still being passed out in Tomaka's room while she straight out looked at Yuma, laying to the ground.

And then, the darkness Princess suddenly turned to her door, thinking that anyone would ever dare to barge into her door like that without a manner.

And worth that just For a few seconds for her to wait, she finally sighed in sudden relief, knowing that there is absolutely no one to disturb her as for now

Now, How will I get her to wake up? Tomaka thought to herself, wondering what would get Yuma to wake up all of a sudden.

The thought of 4 things that could possible wake her up, such as blowing an air horn, telling her to wake up many times, hitting her with an object, and waiting for her to open her eyes.

Maybe I should wait for her to wake up just to see me confront her.. maybe that'll be it? Tomaka thought once again as she stared at Yuma, still laying on the floor of her room.

Meanwhile, with Ukeru and Kiara..

Kiara enjoyed Ukeru's voice as she continued to drink her favourite kind of tea while he explains about when he smiles, which is rare for him to do that.

"You say that, but you smiled widely when you saw me several minutes ago~!" She giggled softly, giving him a warm smile without even realizing that Ukeru blushed at a slightly moderate amount.

"Y-Yeah.. thank you very much." Ukeru awkwardly said, trying not to get the urge to run to his room and hold his scream onto his pillow.

"You're welcome! It's so glad to see you after a few years, you know that, right?" Kiara responded to the shocked servant in a polite manner of hers.

"And I'm glad to see you, too. Maybe we should like.. hang out another time? Please?" Ukeru politely offered her an invitation of words to her to come talk to him another time, since Kiara can tell that she LOVED talking to him, even in their childhood moments together.

"Oh, of course I will! Only if I'm not busy, to be exact." Kiara accepted as she closed her eyes, giving Ukeru a more expressive yet cheerful smile to him.

"Understandable. Thank you for seeing me." The servant started to sob while he began to hug the adventurous princess. After that, she returned the favour and started hugging him back while sobbing for just a bit.

"You're very welcome, Ukeru." Kiara pulled him back from the hug and then stared straight at him. "I'm very sure how that we can see each other than soon."

"Honestly, I feel the same for you, too. You don't know how much you mean to me through childhood." Ukeru finally smiled and then told her with very sorrowful eyes, making Kiara cry with tears of happiness.