What a bitch

I walked into Lexi's apartment as i had my own key to it. She heard the door and ran to hug me. "bitch i've missed u sm" she says in an excited tone. "i saw u yesterday girl." i said, she looked at me up and down in a sarcastic way and said "and that's nothing to u? wow i'm so offended" as she crossed her arms in a jokingly manner. "bitch of course i missed u" i said.

We walked back outside to get the drinks that i had bought while gossiping about Magui Corceiro. we got back inside and put the drinks on her counter when she said "i invited João Félix to come and i'm pretty sure he's gonna bring her yk". I sighed in annoyance and said "i don't like either of them after what happened at the match with Barcelona vs Atlético Madrid.

Flashback from barca vs atleti match:

I was sitting in the front with my barcelona number 6 "Gavi" shirt on when magui sat next to me. I didn't know anything about her except that she's cheated on João like 3 times and he's still with her. Atlético ended up winning 2-1 with a goal by Pedri which i was proud of because he's pablo's best friend.

I then heard magui saying some shit on how Gavi is a little kid who needs to be humbled by João since they kept pushing eachother around the whole game. I turned to her and said "yea well if João wouldn't of tripped him on purpose this wouldn't of happened" we then started arguing drawing more and more attention by fans and the videographers. She got up and "accidentally" spilled her drink on my new off-white shoes so i "accidentally" punched her in her face.

She wasn't expecting it, but she deserved it. who the hell did she think she was?

I quickly got pulled away from her and had to wait for Gavi in the restaurant across the street.

I got praised on social media for my actions with comments like
"she deserved it"
"PERIOD"
"never fell in love with a girl so fast".

I didn't really care though until João tweeted "she caught her off guard, her bf won't touch me like that, trust😂"

what a bitch.