Im sorry

I went back to my seat and not long after I sat down, Joao came out of the bathroom and went straight to his seat.

I didn't want to be rude and reject him, especially cause his kisses are one of a kind, but I just can't kiss him while he has a girlfriend. And if i'm being honest...it's starting to feel a little more than 'just kissing'. I don't know why but it's a different feeling with him and i just can't seem to be able to ignore it anymore. But obviously he can since he just won't let faggot i mean maggot i mean magui go.

We finally landed and I called Lexie to pick me up. Joao left the plane first and I followed behind. We didn't speak but we kept making eye contact.

"do you um, have a ride?" He asked, as we just got outside the airport.
"now you care? yea I do"

He didn't say anything else and just sighed while going on his phone, waiting for the workers to bring him his car. As we were both waiting, lexie pulled up and got out of the car. She ran to me and hugged me as if she hasn't seen me in forever.

"I MISSED YOU BOOKIE BUTTT" she said
"I MISSED YOU TO POOKIE BEAR"

We heard a scoff from behind us and we both looked back.

"what?" lexie said confused, she still didn't know what happened last night or this morning.
"you guys are weird" he said
"not as weird as your open relationship" lexie clapped back
"SHITTTT ME PERSONALLY" i said absolutely shocked and walked to the trunk of the car to put my suitcases in.

Unlike me, Lexie and Joao were actually on good terms because of Christian so they were having a conversation while i was putting my stuff away. As i was about to lift my suitcase, a random boy put his hand on my suitcase and smiled at me.

"want some help?" He was low key fine and i wasn't gonna let this offer pass up.
"sure"
"so what brings you here in london?"
"i live here"
"oh really? how come i've never seen such a beautiful face before?" i smiled at his kind words.
"i don't know why haven't i seen you before?"
"well im not sure but, if you wanna look at it more you should give me your number"

I was a little hesitant at first but then i remembered the quote 'for the plot' so i just went with it. I gave him my number and turned around to see lexie and joao STARING at us. "i have to go," i started "nice to meet you..." "isaiah" "nice to meet you isaiah, oh and im angelise, angie for short." "nice to meet you angie". We smiled at eachother before i closed the trunk and he walked away. I walked back to joao and lexie who weren't hiding their judgment at all.

Lexies POV

"so dude what's going on with you and angie? you know she tells me everything so don't lie to me" I say to joao.
"i don't know lex, im in love with magui."
"are you in love with magui or do you want her to give you the love she never gave you" I guess that really got to him because he stayed silent, his head full of thoughts.

"magui isn't the one for you and you know that, it's time you let her go for good"
"thanks lex"
"no problem"
I was about to give him some more advice when i noticed him looking at something. i looked to see this guy talking to angie. not gonna lie, he was cute so i kinda already knew angie wasn't gonna turn down whatever he had to offer.

We watched the whole interaction carefully when we see them exchanging phone numbers.

"the fuck" he said with a stank face.
"damn me personally"
"shut up" he said as angie started walking towards us.

"what was that" i asked
"just some guy being nice" she says, clearly feeling awkward.
"okay well we should get going, joao you have a ride right?" i asked
"yea that's actually my car right there" he says as a worker gets out of the car.
"okay well bye, if you need anything call angie!" i say walking away, holding in my laugh.

Angie's POV

that little fucker. "don't call me" i say looking at him.
"wasn't going to"
"yea sure"
"what's your problem angie" he says getting closer to me, clearly agitated.
"my problem? no what is YOUR problem joao"
"your the one who keeps giving me attitude" I scoff and turn to walk away.
"see your just gonna walk away from yet another one of your problems"
I turn back around, feeling anger.
"you don't just fuck somebody, act like it didn't happen, then proceed to mention how you have to go to your girlfriends house," I whisper yell.

He looked at me with regret and something else i couldn't read.

"not to mention you told me you can't control yourself around me after all of that. either your using me or just want to get a reaction out of me, and looks like you got them both"

"you really think i'd do that?" his tone changed. it was the first time i've seen this tone from him. I didn't say anything and looked down.

"angelise i would never do that to you, or anyone, i don't know why i act so bipolar around you but i didn't know how bad it was,"

He just looked at me with this soft expression and lifted my head a bit to make eye contact.

"i'm sorry" shit. he was being nice. too nice. he was even apologizing for what he did. i hated that he did that because now i realize how much i like him. it was a feeling i hadn't ever felt before and the worse part is, i can't even tell if he feels the same. I hadn't realized how long i was just staring at him for, overthinkings a bitch.

Luckily, Lexie came to my rescue and honked. I broke the eye contact to look at her and she made a little gesture we made up a long time ago that meant 'SOS'. I looked back at him and nodded with a small smile. I walked away and got into the car with lexie.

"THANK YOU" i yelled
"baby i know you, you were SPEECHLESS and your gonna tell me everything" She said as she pulled away from the airport

my yearly update😜