um...

"They actually make me so mad it's crazy". i said looking at joão.

He laughed and we sat there in silence for a while. Not awkward silence tho, a comfortable silence. I then got up and to get the remote and said "wanna watch a movie?" he nodded so i turned on Purple hearts on netflix after a while i was getting really tired and i could tell he was to.

"wanna go to sleep, i'm really tired" i said. "yea me to but where will i sleep" "you can just sleep in my bed" i said then he smirked and said "alright"

I woke up to João not being in the bed. I got up to look for him and walked passed the bathroom. I heard grunts and moans from there. I walked up to the door and put my ear up to it. I then heard my name. I jumped back from the door then realized what the moaning was.

I didn't know what to do, i was in shock so i just wanted to make sure i heard what i heard. I put my ear back more quietly this time and i heard him whimpering my name and heard him let out a big releasing groan. I then heard some movement so I tip-toed back to my bed and laid back down. He then walked back into the room as if nothing happened and laid back next to me, he kissed my neck and fell asleep.

It was morning and I was confused to feel a pair of arms around my waist. I looked to see João in a deep sleep while hugging me. I reached my hand out to the nightstand to get my phone and check the time, it was 9:05. I snuck under João's arms and got up to go to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and suddenly remembered what happened in this very bathroom last night. I smirked but I didn't know why, I felt heat in between my thighs.

I went back to my room to see João asleep in my bed but there was a slight difference. He had no shirt on. I caught myself staring for a moment and snapped out of it. I went downstairs and started making blueberry pancakes with bacon and eggs.

João's POV

I woke up and noticed that Angie wasn't in bed. I smelled a syrup scent and got up to go downstairs. I saw her placing two played off blueberry pancakes with bacon and eggs on the table.

"Is this for me?" I asked

"yes it is" she said trying not to make eye contact with me which was weird cause she always did "you ok?" i asked while chewing on my pancakes. " i'm fine" she says with a fake smile. "ok...." i say quietly.

stop y'all this was so cringe i was dying but anywaysss😭😭