PABLO???

Back to the present
TW: some things without consent do happen in this chapter

Christian then walked in with a bunch of bags filled with decorations from party city.

A few hours later...

I went home after helping lexi and it was about 2 hours before the party was supposed to start meaning i already had to get ready. I took a shower and did my skincare and makeup and curled the ends of my hair. It wasn't a fancy party but you had to dress nicely. I wore a 2 piece cropped blue shirt with a matching skirt.

 I wore a 2 piece cropped blue shirt with a matching skirt

i put on my heels.

my hair:

I got to the party and greeted lexi and christian who was already there surprisingly

I got to the party and greeted lexi and christian who was already there surprisingly. It was a few minutes of me taking shots and talking to people when they walked in. I quickly looked them up and down and kept talking to lexi. I could feel them staring at me almost burning their eyes into me. especially joão.

i went into the guest bedroom but before i could close it, it was slammed open by a guy i've never met. he closed the door but didn't lock it. "what are you do-" i was interrupted by his hands covering my mouth. "be quiet". I then heard the door again opening. I couldn't see who it was but they guy on me was quickly dropped to the floor. I looked up and saw João. " didn't your mom every teach you some manners?" he said.

The man got up and ran out of the party. I looked up at him in shock. He said "a thank you would be nice" "thank you but, how'd u know i was in here" "i saw u walking up the stairs and then noticed a guy following u looking around to see if anybody was looking then went up so i came to see what was up." We stared at each other making eye contact for a while. I never noticed how pretty his eyes were. I picked something up from the floor that had dropped when Joao slammed the guy. I looked back up to see Joao still looking at me.

We somehow got closer and closer. I could feel his hot breathe on my face while still making intense eye contact. He leaned in and kissed me. I then realized after a few seconds what i was doing. I pulled away still close to his face and stared at him in shock. He began to say "i'm so sorry i don't know what i was thinking i was ju-" he was interrupted by me pulling him back into the kiss. I could tell he was enjoying it.

I pulled away yet again but stepped back. I couldn't believe i did that. We then heard the door open again and it was Magui. She was making out with... PABLO????