Who's this?

I looked at the text

*******
hey it's Joao and I just wanted to thank you again for letting me stay over and making me breakfast.

hi it's no problem
read at 4:07pm

Joao
are you ok?

yea lol why
read at 4:13pm

Joao
I just thought something happened that's all
read

I left him on read because I really didn't know what to say to him. I didn't want to go home cause if I did I knew I would stalk pablo and probably cry so I drove to Lexi's house. I got there and just walked right in because that's the type of friendship we have.

"hey whore" I said to her while sitting next to her on the couch
"hey bitch why are you here"
"rude, but i'm bored and didn't want to go home"
"oh okay well I was about to put on a movie so watch it with me"
"okay"

She put on "culpa mia" (my fault) and we started watching it.

"i'm gonna get some chips from the kitchen pause it" she said
"okay"

I paused the movie and went on my phone to wait and you'll never believe what I saw.

"BREAKING NEWS: Joao Felix and Magui Corceiro were just seen at a coffee shop kissing. We love their relationship ❤️"

I was shocked to say the least. Not because I like him or anything, but because she literally cheated on him so many times and not to mention we literally kissed! I was just staring at my phone with my mouth slightly opened until I heard lexi say my name.

"dude are you deaf"
"no no what happened"
"no babes, what happened to YOU cause you seem a little shocked"

I showed her my phone and her eyes went wide open.

"you've got to be kidding me" she said.
"I guess some things just never change" I said while she shook her head and unpaused the movie.

When we finished the movie it was around 7pm and we were bored again.

"omg let's go to the club" Lexi said.
"I don't have clothes"
"your so stupid just wear mine let's go"

We ran up to her room and started looking through her closet.

"this is so cute. wear it." she said.
"I don't have a choice do I?"
"nope, my clothes my choice"
"ugh fine"

We found a dress for her to and got dressed.

my dress:

Lexi's dress:

Lexi's dress:

We got into her car and drove to the club

We got into her car and drove to the club. We got inside of them club and sat at a VIP table. We took a few shots and was about to do another one until Lexi said "Look it's your brother" and pointed at the door. I looked and waved to christian. He came over with somebody behind him but I couldn't really see.

"chrissyyyyyyy you're hereeee" I said jumping on him.
"hey ang, hey lexi" he said.
"hey christian" said Lexi. I knew she was melting.

Chris moved out the way to hug lexi and I saw the person behind him. It was...Joao?!? You've got to be kidding me.

"hey angie" Joao said with a dry smile,
"uhm hi" I said and sat back down next to lexi and she looked at me with THE look.

"so what are you guys doing here?" christian said while sitting down.
"we were bored so we came up with the idea of coming here, what about you guys?" said Lexi
"same" Joao said.

It definitely got a little awkward but christian was clueless and I intended it to stay that way so I told them I was gonna go to the bar. I went to the bar and ordered a negroni. I was finished my drink and was walking back to the VIP section when I noticed Christian and Lexi weren't there.

"Where is christian and lexi?" I asked Joao while sitting down.
"They went to dance but looks like they're doing something else" He pointed to them making out on a wall.
"that's insane and disgusting" I said and looked at Joao to find him already staring at me.

We just looked at eachother until I looked away after a few seconds but I could still feel his eyes burn into me.

I went back to the bar and asked for a straight vodka shot, I desperately needed to get drunk. I chugged the drink and immediately felt it. I looked back at Joao to see him still staring at me. I ordered another vodka shot and chugged it once again. After that I blacked out and have no memory of the rest of that night.

this chapter was longer than usual so i hope y'all liked it 😭