scared

After their practice was finished, I waited outside of the locker room for Christian. He came out with the one and only Joao Felix. I didn't bother looking at him. "took you long enough" I said to Christian. "shut up" he said. Suddenly Joao said "Angie imma need my clothes back by the way, I don't think my girlfriend would want you to have them" Christian gave me the most confused face i've ever seen then it was like a lightbulb went on in his head and thought we did something we very much did NOT do.

"DUDE YOU FUCKED MY SISTER????" Christian yelled catching the attention of other players and their girlfriends. He looked so mad which I honestly didn't expect and I don't think Joao did either by the look on his face. Bro was SCARED.

"No I didn't! I just gave it to her when she was drunk and I didn't know where she lived so I let her sleep at my house NOT IN MY BED on my couch" Joao said extremely fast and clearly stressing.

"Yea Christian and even if he did, i'm old enough to make my own decisions dude" I said

"yea, you are. But NOT with my teammates."

"Oh but when it's you and my best friend it's okay??"

"well yea have you seen lexi?"

"real"

"okay guys i'm gonna go.." Joao said

"wait before you go there's a party at my house tonight and you will be coming"

"okay see you there"

After a long drive of me yelling at Christian for embarrassing me, I dropped him off and went home. I then got a message from my manager Bree.

bumble bree👩🏻‍💼
I just got you somethinggg

What'd you get me?
read at 2:07pm

Bumble bree👩🏻‍💼
I got you a photo shoot in Barcelona 👏

YES I GET TO GO BACK I MISS IT
read at 2:09

Bumble bree👩🏻‍💼
we know, your flight is in two days, i'll send you the details.

okayy thanks bumble breeee😘😘
read

I was so happy cause I love Barcelona but I can't always go when I want since I have to be here in London but, that's what I have bree for🤞🏼.

I was laying down on my bed when I realized it was almost time for Christians party. I texted Lexi to come over so we can leave together then she can sleepover after, it's a tradition. I took a shower and put on a top with jeans and white air forces since it wasn't a very fancy party.

 I took a shower and put on a top with jeans and white air forces since it wasn't a very fancy party

I did my makeup and lexi texted me that she was outside so I went out. I told her what happened earlier today and she was just laughing at Joao's stupidity. We got to the party and I didn't want to get drunk again considering what had happened last night so I was just talking with lexi when he walked in, with her.

"oh my god" Lexi said. I couldn't take my eyes off of them, i'm not sure why but I just couldn't. We made eye contact and Magui seemed to notice so I looked away and told Lexi to go to the kitchen so we could steal Christians food and she agreed.

"They don't even look good together, she literally cheated so many times why's he even with her" Lexi was rambling but I didn't say a single word.

"Angie why are you so quiet"

"I don't have anything to say"

"omg angie don't tell me you have feelings for that man"

"no I don't I just, didn't expect him to get back with her"

"Angie you know you can tell me everything right? if you do feel some type of way about him you can tell me" I love how sincere and caring Lexi is.

"y'know, I do feel something towards him," Lexi's face lit up, but not in a good way, "I feel hatred toward him"

"okay good cause you scared me my love don't do that again" We both laughed.

"No but like for real, if you do or don't i'll support you anyway"

"ugh enough about Joao talk let's go dance"

Me and Lexi were having the time of our life together until Chris had to come and ruin it cause he was drunk and wanted her. I sat down on the couch just looking and I saw Joao and Magui. This time it was me and Magui making eye contact and I looked away but she started walking toward me.

"Hey, aren't you the girl that walked into me earlier?"
"uhh yea sorry about that I wasn't looking where I was going"
"No no it's perfectly fine I just didn't think I'd be seeing you again, especially not here with all of these well known people and well, you"
ah hell nah.
"yea my brothers the host of the party so" I said fake laughing and looked to see Joao and he looked very confused. I saw Lexi and gave her a hand signal to help me and she already knew what to do.

"Angie I need your help with Chris" Lexi said

"Oh okay, it was nice talking to you ..." I had to pretend to not know her "Magui" she said smiling.

I walked away with Lexi and as soon as we got away from her I started thanking her so much.

"how the fuck did that even happen"

I explained it to her and then decided to call it a night. We went back down and told Chris and we spent at least 15 minutes there cause Chris didn't want to let go of Lexi. It was pretty cute to be honest but like ew. We said bye to everybody including Magui and Joao gave me a dirty but I just did the same and left.

guys i got home from school at 9am cause they forgot to pay their light bill😛😛