awkwarddd

Back to angie's POV
I couldn't stop thinking about what I heard last night and lowkey felt a little uncomfortable but then I remember how fine that man is and suddenly everything was ok. Still, it was a little awkward for me but of course he didn't know that. He came down and started eating and I guess noticed something was off because he asked me if I was okay but I just said yea without making eye contact.

He finished up the food, "thank you, angie" he said.
"no problem" I said with a blank expression.

It got awkward and I think he could tell I didn't want him there so he said "well I'm gonna go check to see if Magui is still there with pablo."

"ok and if they are let him know i'll be getting my stuff I left at his house next time i go to Barcelona"
"will do."

He got up and looked at me before turning away and leaving.

I sighed in relief and went back up to my room and called my best friend Lexi and told her EVERYTHING.
"there's NO way ang." she said in a speechless tone.
"yes bro I felt bad that I couldn't talk to him but if I did I would've brought it up and made everything unbelievably awkward"
"you should've still at least looked at him girllll"
"I know I knowww"
"also I can't fucking believe pablo did that at MY party like wtf"
"me either but I can't lie I didn't even cry, I'm still in shock"
"I would be to but your new little man joao there"
"um no it was just in the moment I hate joao remember?"
"omg enemies to loversss"
"ah hell nah bitch anyways i'm gonna go to work now i'll text you byeeee"

I hung up and got dressed to go to a photo shoot I had with Chanel. I went in my car and drove to the photo shoot and the pictures came out amazing.
the pictures

I finished up the photo shoot and spoke to my agent for a while then left

I finished up the photo shoot and spoke to my agent for a while then left. While I was in the car I got a message from an unknown number.

IM BACK YALLLL sorry i havent been active guys i just couldn't think of a way to word this chapter and also lmk if y'all think i should make the chapters longer or shorter cause i don't want to make long ass chapters but i don't want to make them to short either😭😭