knocks

She was making out with pablo.

"Pablo Gavira." I said in a shocked but hurt tone.

He parted from maguis lips and looked up. "Angie i-"

I grabbed my bag and stormed out of the room and out of the party into my car. I could hear him running after me saying things but it was all mumbles. I drove away as quick as i could wondering why he was even here. He was supposed to be in Barcelona but, obviously something was up. I checked my phone while pulling into my garage.

6 missed calls from Pab❤️🤞🏼
12 missed texts from Pab❤️🤞🏼

i got up and went inside of my house. I took off my dress and took a shower thinking about what just happened. Even though i liked gavi, i wasn't crying. I was thinking more of what happened with me and Joao just moments before. I was out of the shower and in my pjs. I was wearing a cropped white shirt and matching white booty shorts when i threw myself onto my bed.

pjs:

I was drifting off when i heard knocks at my door

I was drifting off when i heard knocks at my door. I got up and looked through the peephole. It was joao. I opened the door with a confused face. He had puffy eyes so i knew something was wrong.

"what are you doing here?" i asked in a concerned tone.

"magui wont leave me alone, she won't get out of my house and i have no where else to go"

"come in." i said

he sat down on the couch while i went to the kitchen and got got some water. I could feel his eyes on me but i didn't look so that it wouldn't be awkward. i sat down next to him and asked what happened after i left.

"well gavi was calling you and texting you and i went to my car and magui followed me and i drove to my house but she wouldn't leave me alone and kicked me out my own house. also, she's there with gavi rn." wtf.