A new life

A few months later..

It was a few months later and i was living my best life. Me and lexi moved to Barcelona after a long time of dreaming about it. Sadly, her and Christian didn't make it since he refuses to do long distance, but i was rooting for them even though they traumatized me way too many times. He comes to visit me often since he moved clubs to ac milan and is only 1 hour and 30 mins away by plane but she somehow manages to avoids him at all costs. i believe when the time is right they're gonna get back together.

I hadn't talked to Joao since the day of the airport and i saw that magui posted their breakup. i was shocked she actually posted it because usually they just break up and nobody really knows cause they get back together fast. It makes me think that this time it's for good but anyway it's not my problem, i hadn't thought about them in months.

I got a job at fcbarcelona as an interviewer and a model for all their jerseys and they actually really like me. I think they also want Lexi too but they haven't really made anything crystal clear.

I got super close with pedri and gavi, i'm actually so glad that me and gavi are on good terms and he's like a brother to me now. Pedri and i got super close after i got the job and he's actually got a mini crush on Lexi but said he'd never try anything because he knows she's still in love with christian and he also thinks he's 'to young' for a girlfriend.

I was getting ready in my piso (flat) to go to work. Today i had to take some pictures in the new home kit for the 23/24 season and then finalize the plans for the interviews for the pre season tours in the US. We were leaving in basically a day so i had to make sure everything was perfect.

"Angie your gonna be late, you know sarah doesn't play when it comes to her tiktok's" Lexi says. Sarah is the social media manager of barca and she's literally the best but one thing about her, do not be late for the tiktok's, they're her inspiration.

"yea you're right she scares me" i say as i get my keys. I say bye to Lexi and go to the estadi olímpic Lluis stadium.

I get to the stadium and pedri and gavi come up and hug me.

"hey guys"
"hey ang" pedri says.
"this is for you" gavi says and pulls out the home kit with my name and the number 11 on the back since it's my lucky number.
"omgggg thanks i have to put this on now or else sarah is gonna rip my hair out" They laughed and i walked to my office to put the shirt on.

I did the photo shoot and some tiktok's and finished up my finalizations for the interviews and decided i wanted to hang with lexi at our favorite brunch spot with gavi and pedri.

4 muskaqueers😜🤞🏼

gavi- angry birdie😡🐧
pedri- harry potter🎩🪄
lexi- sigma🥶🥶
angie- angerizz🥵🥵

angerizz🥵🥵
guys wanna meet at the cafe

angry birdie😡🐧
yes alpha

harry potter🎩🪄
what bro

sigma🥶🥶
wtf
WAIT WHY IS THAT MY NAME

angry birdie😡🐧
bc ur so skibidi toilet

angerizz🥵🥵
there's no fucking way

harry potter🎩🪄
i literally do not claim him

sigma🥶🥶
i literally wanna fucking kms

angry birdie😡🐧
so when we meeting guys😇

angerizz🥵🥵
now?

harry potter🎩🪄
i'm with gavi so im already On my way!
*omw i hate autocorrect

angerizz🥵🥵
why u so happy to be on your way

sigma🥶🥶
yea why r u so happy

angry birdie😡🐧
yea stop being happy

harry potter🎩🪄
i hate u people
i'm here

angerizz🥵🥵
i'm at the usual table with Lexi

"hey guysss" Lexi says as pedri and gavi get to the table. We all start talking and order our food.

"so lexi r u coming with us to the US?" pedri asks.
"i don't think so, i have to go to france"
"oui oui bitch why" gavi says with a sad face
"well i have a job"
"she doesn't want to go because you have a game against milan, she's only in france for like a day" I say sipping my milkshake while not looking away from my phone.

pedri starts laughing and she mocks him.

"it's true tho" he says
"no it's not"
"but it is" i chime in
"guys" gavi says but we ignore him
"no it's not!"
"oh but it is" pedri says
"dude no"
"maybe just a little" i say
"GUYS" gavi says louder causing our attention to turn to him

"what" i say
"did you guys see fabrizio's post"
"no what is it"

He shows us a tiktok of fabrizio saying Joao felix's dream is to play for barcelona.

"damn was she silent or silenced" lexi says as she eats her food.
"shut up i forgot he existed"
"did you though"
"did you though" i mock.
"didn't you cheat on me with him" gavi says, we always bring us cheating on eachother on purpose as a dark humor joke that most people don't find funny but pedri and lexi find it hilarious.

"didn't you cheat on me with his ex" i clap back.
"mmm touché"
"mhm" i say with attitude and look him up and down.

We finish our food and pedri paid because his salary is the highest (joking....kinda).

We decided we wanted to have a sleepover before we leave lexi and go to the US so we just drive right over to pedri & gavin's house since we already have clothes and stuff there in one of their guest rooms.

We were just chilling in the living room, lexie and i were watching the sturniolo triplets on their tv but we were laying on the floor because it's literally so comfortable for no reason. Pedri was just on his phone and gavi was yapping to us as if we were listening. He says random ass things and talks about it for HOURS.

We're used to it at this point and just block him out.
"i like to think we're in the descendants movie, im carlos, pedri's jay, angie's evie and lexi's the lizard".
Well most times cause we definitely heard that and lexi started chasing gavi around with a nerf gun.

Most of the time, pedri and i are spectators and just let things happen but we were absolutely dying seeing gavi run for his life and dodge bullets more than he gets red cards (not possible by the way).

I grabbed another nerf gun and aimed for pedri and for the next hour, lexi and i were playing hide n seek with them and shooting on sight.

We eventually got tired tho and went to bed since the next day would be long and full of last minute packing and a flight at night.

time skip is low key eating tho😩😩😩  just wait til joao gets to barcelona