Aftermath

The alarm went off and I woke up. I immediately remembered what had happened and I was STRESSED. Joao seemed to still be asleep even after the alarm so I stood up and went into the bathroom. I felt kind of weird so I decided to take a quick shower. I walked out of the room in my towel to see Joao sitting on the edge of the bed, on his phone.

"morning" he said.
"it's 3:24am"
"so?"

I sighed as he stood up and went in the bathroom. I changed and decided to quickly go over my hair with a straightener. As I finished up, Joao came out of the bathroom in just a towel, showing his v-line. I looked at his toned body and looked back in my mirror, trying to finish my hair.

I don't know why but I expected him to mention something about what we did and why but, nothing.

"oh uh when we get there I have to go to magui's house so I can't drop you off" He said putting his pants on.

I chuckled slightly and unplugged my straightener.

"what?" he said.
"so your really the 'act like it didn't happen' type?"
"what are you talking about"
"just proves my point" I said lowly.

Usually when it's silent with us, it's a comfortable silence but, this silence was extremely awkward. I got up and packed the last things I had left.
"since your done you might aswell go before me"
"what?"
"like go to the airport before I do"
"if you can't stand me just say that, i'll leave right now i'm not gonna be where i'm not wanted" I said as he looked at me in the eyes.

"look, I have a girlfriend whose cheated on me multiple times and i'm still with her. She's trying to change for me and me? I cheated on her 4 times, 3 times with you. I don't know if you understand what i'm trying to say yet but, you drive me crazy and make me do bad things. So excuse me if I don't trust myself alone with you anymore."

I looked at him with realization in my eyes. I decided to tease him a little bit and look at his lips and smile a little. I could tell he noticed this because he started to address his pants a little bit.

I guess he got impatient of me just looking at him and went closer to me and tried to kiss me but, I swerved him.

"you have a girlfriend, bye" I said while grabbing my suitcases and leaving the room. (girl boss moment😍😛)

  At the airport

I met up with Joao at the airport after waiting there a little bit and since I knew he had a little crush on me, I decided to just act like we never happened, just like he is.

"you want me to buy you something?" He said.
"not hungry" I said not looking up from my phone.
"are you sure you barely ate your food at the café"
"i'm sure"

We finally boarded the plane and he sat in his seat first. I guess he expected me to sit next to him since he left the aisle seat open and looked at me passing by but, we were in a private plane, there were many other seats, why would I? I sat in the back while he was all the way in the front.

It was about 45 minutes into the flight when he came rushing up to me.

"get up"
"what"
"get up." He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into the bathroom in the back of the plane.

"what the fu-" I was silenced by him pushing his lips against mine.

I pushed him away after about 3 seconds.

"Joao you know we can't"
"I know but, your driving me crazy" He tried to kiss me again but I blocked him with my hand.

"Joao, I can't be the girl who kisses a man with a girlfriend. Even though she's the biggest bitch i've ever met, being cheated on doesn't feel very nice. You out of all people should understand that."

We just looked at each other for a couple more seconds then I left the bathroom and went back to my seat.

omg i updated yall 😍😍😛😛😛☺️☺️☺️🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼😋😋😋