1 - Breathe

"The waters nice..."

"I don't want to get wet, sorry." Dolos tells the Awoken woman, who's in a pool before him.

He looks around him, where is he?

Dolos sees clouds of nothingness around them. It's just him, her, and this pool of perfectly clean water.

"I'm dead. I shouldn't be here."

"Where should you be then?" The Awoken woman wets her dark hair.

"In hell, maybe." He sits down at the edge of the pool, he wants to rest.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." The Awoken woman comments, rubbing her face with waters.

"I died....where is everybody?"

Suddenly, the Awoken woman leaps from the water and grabs Dolos by his robes, pulling him down to her.

"Maybe you just haven't gotten there yet." She says, gritting her teeth.

Dolos stares at her, and watches as her face becomes nothing more than blood and bones and torn up flesh!

"Why did you kill me, Gate? I thought you loved me?!!"

Dolos shoves the visage of Delilah away, pushing her in the water, which began to turn black and thick.

"Be with the dead." The Visage yells at him, her face deforming to look like Brutus, before she was an Exo.

Dolos recognizes her voice.

"I didn't mean to leave you Dolos, you have to forgive me!" The Visage of Brutus yells and pleas as she bathes in the black dark liquid.

"You're a demon, you're not real." Dolos feels shivers around his whole body.

The Visage makes a face, angry, and it's body deforms into a great beast that lunges at Dolos. Dolos closes his eyes in fear, and when he opens them, he's on a beach.

The air was warm, he feels it on his face.

He takes another look around and doesn't see any land besides the slab of sand he stood on.

"Isn't it nice?" A young Camille stands beside him, enjoying the sun.

"I won't speak to you, demon."

Camille approaches him, and runs her finger down his face.

"Do I look like a demon to you, Dolos?"

They stare at eachother. Dolos eventually looks away, at the ocean.

"Why won't you look at me?"

"You're not real."

"And this place is?"

Dolos closes his eyes.

It's not real. Wake up!

He opens his eyes, and he stands before a great monolith, in a field of clouds.

Infront of the monolith, was a lectern, which held a massive book.

Dolos looks around him, the field of clouds was empty, yet he felt the presence of a million people at once.