3 - Fallen One

"Do you have a greatest fear?" Sara asks Dolos.

They sit quietly on a stone bench, in Dolos' Tower.

"I never really thought about it."

"If you need to think about it, you don't have one."

Dolos jerks his head slightly.

"True."

"What about yourself?"

Dolos begins to feel an eternal pull from his chest.

"I'm sure I'm not that bad." He lies.

After these words, dark shadows appear from under their feet. Dolos looks over at Sara, who showed great fear.

"Where's the Crown?" Dolos asks her, as the shadow takes form infront of them. It was dark, and had a red tone to it.

Sara isn't supposed to say anything. She tries to communicate this to Dolos without saying a word, but he's fixated on the Demon forming infront of him.

It takes the form of Dolos greatest nightmare.

"Father..." Dolos trembles before the Demon, as it stands as Erebus.

Erebus stares down at Dolos, emotionless.

"You aren't him, you're a Demon." Dolos says frankly.

"How do you know?" The voice of the Demon is loud and powerful.

"Because I killed my Father."

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear." The Demon smiles grimly.

As they all stand there in tension, the bright warmth from The Crown approaches them. Immediately, the Demon grabs Dolos by the arm and opens up the ground under their feet.

Sara falls back to the Crown, and they watch as Dolos is dragged into the dark pit created by the Demon.

"Crown, save me!"

The Crown can't.

"This is part of the plan." He says.

Dolos is dragged deeper and deeper, until he couldn't see the light any longer.

He looks at his arm, and it's covered in dark material, and it's numb. He looks at the Demon, which was only a cloud of smoke with a strong grip.

He looks around him, he's sees a dark landscape of bones, and a great lake of fire.

"Where are you taking me?!"

The Demon throws Dolos down infront of a grand dungeon, terrifyingly built.

"Your home, if you choose to accept it." The Demon floats around Dolos as a cloud of smoke as he stands up.

His arm hurts, and the dark material grows on it.

"The Crown will save me."

"The Holy One does not save those who are taken down here."

Dolos looks at the grand dungeon, and dark whispers come from it.

"This Dungeon is yours. Let me show you." The Demon floats towards Dolos, covering him in its smoke. It carries him unwillingly into the Grand Dungeon, and drops him down a hole.

Dolos falls for a few seconds, before landing harshly on a dark marble floor. The whispers were gone, and everything was quiet.

He looks on the walls, and sees his Father again, looking out at the Lake of Fire.

"Father?" Dolos calls for him.

Erebus looks back at Dolos with eyes filled with dark matter.

"Dolos...you're here. Finally."