Credits

Credits OST: The Ocean on his Shoulders (Bioshock)

Destiny: My Way (Epilogue) - Dolos' Destiny

Written by: Me

Story by: entirely me too

Echo-8 (mentioned): created by Crusher801

Brutus (mentioned): created by Squidfly6

Author's Note:

This was my last book. For a long time. Everyone had closure. Dolos, Camille, Gate...

The Crown, The Judge, Demon Luc, you know who they all are, or at least have an idea. They are Jesus Christ, and his Father, and of course Lucifer or Satan.

Jesus has changed my life this past year, and frankly...I've become quite a fan. Writing this...was part of a love letter to God, as is my whole life in general. Or at least I try to make it that way.

Obviously I couldn't get everything accurate as to how God acts through written content, but I wanted to show his grace and mercy, as well as his wrath and righteous anger, as shown through the Judge.

Steadfast Seraph was the wedding, Dolos' Destiny is the honeymoon, the final send off.

The next time you see me write, it'll be when I write video games with my friend JD, instead of these stories. If you see me in this games in the future, be sure to tell me where you first read me from.

Thanks for reading, Wyatt

Inspirations:
Bioshock, Destiny (obv), Fallout, Halo Infinite, Lord of The Rings, The Bible (obv)