Chapter 12

A/N: Enjoy this chapter. (: X

I was lying on my bed in my room, and I was alone for once. Arden was out doing whatever. It's weird not having her with me, seeing as she's pretty much been attached to me for over a month.

I was lying on my bed, my eyes slowly closing, when my phone started ringing from next to me. I looked at the screen and saw that Michael wanted to FaceTime. Usually it's me calling him, not the other way around. I looked at myself in the mirror across the room and quickly sorted my hair out.

I clicked accept and patiently waited for it to connect. When it had finally connected, I was about to say 'Hi' when I was cut off by someone else speaking. I looked at the screen and saw a coloured haired boy speaking.

"I can't! Look at me, why would someone like him like someone like me?" The boy said.

"Mikey! He's seen pictures of you and he liked you! He's a nice person and you know that." Another voice said from what I'm guessing behind the camera.

I didn't know whether to make my presence known or not so I stayed quiet to see if anything else was going to be said.

"Fine, I'll do it." He sighed. "Can you pass me my phone please Ashton?" He asked and turned to face the camera.

I saw his face fall and turn as white as a ghost.

"Ashton, how long has that FaceTime call been on?" He asked shakily.

"About the same amount of time you've been talking about him." The person now known as 'Ashton' said.

"Shoot. Um... Surprise Luke..."

"Please explain." I said finally speaking up.

"Okay." He sighed. "So..."

A/N: Yay! Something happened, I hope you liked this. Comment as I like seeing your comments! (: X

Catfish: Muke ClemmingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara