Chapter 22

"Does my hair look okay?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Um, turn around."

I did as I was told and turned to face Arden, who was sat on the edge of my bed. She stood up and came closer to me. I saw her hands reach up to my head and could feel her fix whatever was wrong with my hair. She stepped back and smiled.

"There was a strand out of place but now it looks positively perfect."

I nodded and turned to face the mirror once again.

"Luke you look amazing, but you better get a move on."

I turned back around and nodded.

"Thank you Arden."

"I haven't done anything?"

"For being an amazing friend." I said and hugged her quickly. "Now I gotta go. Bye Arden." I quickly said and ran out to my car.

I managed to get to Michael's quite early, which is better than being late. I waited for it to hit 5:59 and as soon as it did I hurriedly got out of my car and walked up the path to his door. As soon as it hit six, I knocked on his door. A few moments later, it swung open and revealed Michael standing there looking as stunning as ever.

"Michael you look amazing." I said and smiled at him.

"Thank you." He said and blushed. "You look amazing too."

I held out my hand for him to take, and once he did I led him too my car. Once we were both in, I started driving.

"Luke where are we going?" He said as he looked out of the window.

"You'll see."

After about twenty minutes of driving, I pulled up and we both got out of the car. I held out my hand again for him to take. I began leading him down a small winding path.

When we reached the end of the path, in front of us was a red and white picnic blanket with a picnic basket on and just behind that was a sparkling blue lake.

"Luke it's beautiful." Michael spoke, his eyes lighting up.

"You're beautiful." I said quietly.

"What was that?" He asked turning to face me.

"Nothing, nothing. Shall we sit?" I said and motioned to the blanket.

A/N: I'll try and get the next chapter done as soon as possible. (: