Michael Clifford

Hi I'm Michael.

Michael Gordon Clifford to be precise.

Ummm I'm 18, I now have five best friends, Ashton, Calum, Arden, Ember and Luke. I also have an amazing boyfriend, Luke Robert Hemmings, who is also my best friend.

Ashton and Calum, I've known them forever, they were the ones that made me sign up to the website, so really I should be thanking them. Without them I would've never met Luke.

I met Arden when I met Luke for the third time. She had an obsession with my hair and kept touching it, claiming that it was like her favourite food, candy floss. She was a hardcore shipper of mine and Luke's relationship. Still is. Her Instagram page being full of cute photos of Luke and I with the caption: 'My two best friends are goals.'

Ember came into my life a month after I became Luke's boyfriend. Every time we went into the ice cream parlour to get an ice cream, she would say that Luke and I are the cutest couple she's ever seen. We started talking and I found out her name was Ember. She also met Arden and the two became inseparable, both of them being hardcore shippers of our relationship.

Finally, Luke. He's quite possibly the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. No, he is the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me...

And...

I love him.