Chapter 23

A/N: Enjoy this chapter cause I'm going to make it cute okay? Also my OTRA show is tonight! Yayyy. (:

After eating the contents of the picnic blanket, which consisted of pizza (because who doesn't love pizza) and little cupcakes, I moved closer to Michael and wrapped my arm around him. He lay his head on my shoulder as we watched the sun set over the sparkling blue lake.

"Michael could you just um move for a second?" I asked.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Was I not meant to lean my head on your shoulder?!" He said nervously.

"No I like it but I'm going to get a blanket for you because you're cold."

"I'm not cold, I'm never cold." He said.

"Michael you're shivering." I said as I opened the boot of the car and pulled out a blanket.

I sat back down next to him, wrapped the blanket around the both of us and then wrapped my arm around him again.

"Thank you." He said in a small voice and put his head on my shoulder again.

"No problem kitten."

"Hehe kitten that's cute." He said and laughed a little.

"Well you're cute just like a kitten so why not?" I asked and smiled.

"I'm not cute."

"Michael you're adorable so shush."

We watched the stars shine in the sky for a few more minutes before Michael spoke up again.

"Luke..."

"Yes kitten?"

"Um... Never mind, it doesn't matter.

"Michael it does matter, you can tell me."

"I can't."

I unwrapped my arm from him and turned to face him, I took his hands in mine and looked into his eyes.

"You can." I spoke quietly.

"It's more of a question actually..." He said looking down.

"Ask away."

"Well... I... IKindOfReallyReallyLikeYouAndIWasJustWonderingIfWeCouldDoThisAgain."

"Michael I got none of that slow down."

"You're giving me all these signs that you like me back and I don't know!!" He sighed. "I just don't want this date to be a one time thing."

"Michael, as a matter of fact I do like you back, and I don't want this date to be a one time thing either."

"Oh thank the Lord above!" He sighed.

"Which is why, I was wondering... If...."