Chapter 15

'Why did I pick noon? That's so far away!' Michael kept saying to himself.

Of course on the day he was finally meeting Luke, he woke up way too early. He just wanted to get down to the park as soon as possible so he could see the boy he had fallen for. Noon was still two hours away which was way too long for his liking.

He had nothing to do, there was never anything good on the television these days. He resorted to sticking his 'Happy Playlist' on shuffle and staring at the clock on the wall. It was almost like the clock was mocking him, the hands going round at a snails pace. No matter how loud he put his music on, the constant 'tick tock' of the clock was stuck in his head.

Seeing as that was not making the time go any quicker, he decided to text Calum.

Mikey: Hi Calummmmmmm

Column: Hi Mike

Mikey: I'm bored entertain me.

Column: No, entertain me for once.

Mikey: Calum I'm more bored than you so you have to entertain me.

Column: No ):

Mikey: Calum you're useless!!

'Well that didn't work.' Michael said to himself. A mere five minutes had passed. Michael decided to just head to the park anyway. 'Nothing wrong with being early.' He said to himself. He only lived five minutes away from the park so he couldn't even waste time getting there.

Meanwhile, five minutes from the park in the opposite direction, Luke was pacing his bedroom.

"Arden what if he doesn't like me?" Luke asked nervously and looked at his bed where Arden was sat.

"Luke he's made it clear he likes you a lot so stop worrying you nugget!"

"Okay," Luke said and checked his hair one last time in the mirror. "Let us go then!"

"Um Luke you don't need to be there for another hour and a half." She said confused.

"Nothing wrong with being early, plus I have nothing else to do."

With that, they both stood up and walked out of the door and headed to the park.