Chapter 24

A/N: Hello hello! I wanted to ask what's your favourite song from Sounds Good Feels Good? Mine is probably Airplanes. (: Also, forgive me for not updating forever...

"Would you maybe like to be my boyfriend? I mean you don't have to, if you don't want but I just like you a lot so-"

"Luke stop rambling!" Michael said cutting me off. "I would love to."

"Seriously?"

"Yup." He smiled.

I looked into his eyes to see if I could see any signs of him lying, there was none. Did he really like me back?

"Michael are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes Luke, I am 100% sure, I like you a lot, why won't you believe me?"

"I don't know, I guess it's just hard to believe that the person I like so much likes me back, I mean I'm not that great."

"Luke how many times have I told you?! You are absolutely positively perfect and I seriously hope this will last because I like you so much."

I decided to go for it. I shuffled a little closer to him and placed my hand under his chin, I slowly turned his head towards me. I looked deep into his green eyes, trying to see any signs of him about to move away. I moved my head closer towards his and felt him do the same.

This is going to sound cliche, but as soon as our lips touched, fireworks exploded. His lips were slightly chapped but felt amazing pressed against mine. It wasn't a deep kiss; just a simple kiss, but still it was amazing.

When we pulled away, I saw his cheeks go a deep shade of red. I pulled him into my side and he put his head on my shoulder.

"That was amazing Michael, I seriously can't wait to spend more time with you."

"Neither can I." He said as he looked up at me and smiled.

I was falling deep for Michael. I think I may love him.