Chapter 25

It had been four months since Luke asked Michael to be his boyfriend.

The two were still going strong. They met almost every day and tried to spend as much time as possible together. Whether it was going to get ice cream together and being told they were the cutest couple they had ever seen by the white haired girl who worked at the parlour, now known as Ember. Or one would go round to the others and have a Disney marathon, both snuggles up on the sofa, wrapped in blankets.

Both agreed that the time they spent together was the best.

Luke still adored every single thing about Michael. Michael would constantly name his flaws, however Luke couldn't see them. He still adored his emerald green eyes that shone when he laughed and he still adored his fluffy hair similar to candy floss.

Michael still adored every single thing about Luke. He adored his crystal blue eyes and his bright blonde hair, he sometimes wished he looked more like Luke and complained that he wasn't good enough. Luke would immediately tell him otherwise, telling him he was the most beautiful thing on earth, in the whole galaxy even.

Both boys knew that the relationship was going to last a long time, and would get stronger and stronger. Both couldn't wait to spend every day with each other and grow old with each other. Some may have said they were looking to far ahead and that things could change, but both could feel that it would last. Luke couldn't picture his life without Michael, and Michael couldn't picture his life without Luke.