Chapter 2

Arden and I decided to take a look at this Michael's profile. His profile picture showed a boy with lilac hair and the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. He had beautiful emerald green eyes.

I saw I had a chat notification so I clicked on it and saw it was from Michael.

MCliffor: Hi, I'm Michael.

Hemmo1996: Hey, I'm Luke.

MCliffor: So uh what do you like to do?

"For goodness sake Luke you're moving too slow!" I heard Arden shout and before I could do anything, she had snatched the keyboard off of me and was typing a message out to Michael.

Before I could see what she had put, she hit send and smirked at me. I looked up at the screen to read what she had put.

Hemmo1996: You're cute by the way. ;)

"ARDEN!"

"What?"

"You can't just say that to him!" I shouted.

"You were going to slow it was boring me!"

"He will think I am weird now and never speak to me again!" I said sadly and his my face in my hands.

"Or not." She spoke.

"Yes Arden, he will."

"Look at the screen Lukey." She said excitedly.

I looked up towards the screen and saw Michael's response.

MCliffor: You're not too bad yourself. ;)

My jaw dropped and before I could stop myself, I was practically screaming.

This took me so long to update, I apologise. I did write a longer chapter, but my phone died and it didn't save so I had to quickly rewrite it so it's kind of short?

Imogen :)