Chapter 19

A/N: Aloha!! I need to update more often I know... Oops. (Hi) I promise I will try!! Forgive me my... Sugarplums..? Idk anyway enjoy. (:

"I'm glad we finally decided to meet up." I said taking both of his hands in mine.

"So am I." He said with that adorable smile of his.

I wasn't kidding when I said we'd make a cute couple, I've liked his personality since we began speaking, and now that I've seen him in person he's adorable and I just want to cuddle him whilst watching Disney films and kiss him and... I'm getting too carried away.

He probably just wants to stay friends, although he did blush a lot when I said we'd make a cute couple.

"Um Lukey..?" I heard a voice say.

"Huh?"

"Um you're kind of squeezing my hand..." He said motioning to his hand which I was currently holding... Very tightly.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Mikey!" I said quickly and let go of his hand.

"It's fine, what were you thinking about?"

Oh just how we'd make a really adorable couple and how I think I really like you and that you're adorable and beautiful and...

"Oh. Nothing."

"Oh okay."

"So Michael." I spoke as we continued to walk around the park.

"Yes Lucas?" He said with a smile.

"I really enjoyed myself today and if I'm right, you did too. Now that we know we live relatively close to each other, could we possibly do this again?" I asked hopefully.

"I would love to." He smiled.

"Oh thank god, I thought you were going to say no and we'd never speak again."

"I would never, I like you too much. Now I kind of have to go so message me." He said and quickly kissed my cheek.

Then he was gone.

"The heck just happened?" I said aloud and put my hand against my cheek where moments ago, Michael's lips had been.

A/N: I think the chapters from now on are going to be filled with cuteness (hopefully) also, yesterday it was my birthday and we hit 20k which makes me so damn happy!! I love you all so much okay? (: