Christmas

A/N: Hey hey, I know it's after Christmas but I can do what I want cause I'm punk rock okay? (I'm really not.)

"Lukey..." I spoke as I poked my boyfriends cheek.

He mumbled something and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Luke, wake up my little snowflake." I said again.

Once again, he just mumbled something and kept his eyes shut. I sighed, how the heck was I going to wake him up?

I slipped out from under his arm, climbed on top of him and grabbed one of the pillows that I had been sleeping on.

"LUCAS WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!!" I shouted and began hitting him with the pillow.

"MICHAEL STOP ATTACKING ME!!" He shouted as he sat up. "I'm awake!"

"Good. I swear if sleeping was a sport, you'd win the gold medal, and to think I thought I slept a lot?"

"Shut up, I was tired." He said.

"I know, now go get ready and hurry." I said, eager to give Luke his Christmas present.

"Alright, alright I'm going." He spoke and stood up and headed to his bathroom.

When he came out of the bathroom, I stood in front of him and held out a small box, wrapped in red paper with a gold now on it.

"Mikey... You didn't have to." He smiled and sat down.

"I know but I wanted to... Now open it."

First, he carefully untied the bow and took it off of the box and then he unwrapped the paper.

Inside was a black velvet box, he took the lid off of it and inside lay a silver chain with a silver key at the end of it.

"Mikey, it's beautiful it really is." He said quietly and took it out of the box.

"I also have one." I said and took it out from behind my shirt. "Except mine is a padlock, because my heart belongs to you."

"Michael Gordon Clifford, why are you so damn cute?" He said and smiled.

He quickly put the chain around his neck and then wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Michael."

"I love you too Luke."

A/N: It's one in the morning, but I think this is quite cute so... (:

Hey if you want, ask me questions about me or the book, I would like to get to know you guys better. (:

Again thank you so much!!

Love you all!! (:

~ Im =^.^=