Chapter 01

Note: I made some changes, Takemichi will jump to the year 2008 and not 2005 and it will be 10 years and not 12 years like in the manga

Note: I made some changes, Takemichi will jump to the year 2008 and not 2005 and it will be 10 years and not 12 years like in the manga. Just for little things to fit.

 Just for little things to fit

2018

Lights of various neon colors flood the dense air within the dark walls of an upscale nightclub in Roopongi Territory. Loud music vibrates from the walls and the smell of alcohol, drugs, sweat and sex fills the nostrils.

Rindou grimaces in disgust as he bumps into the sweaty bodies of the dancing people. The club is full as usual. He looks around at the sofas sprawled against the wall covered with people sucking each other's air or probably openly having sex. He turns his face and looks for the tall figure with the short purple hair. Ran is already climbing the stairs towards the VIP room that belongs exclusively to them, Rindou speeds up the steps to catch up with him.

Hakkasan is an attractive luxury nightclub on the outskirts of Roopongi owned by the Haitani Brothers, it is regularly frequented by the wealthy crowd who are not shy about spending 500,000 yen on a single night. It is known for being full of sex, drugs and good music. It's deviant, expensive and sinister.

He finally managed to reach Ran, when he opened the mahogany door with the number 69 engraved in gold on the wood. Closing the door to the VIP room, inside there were three red leather sofas, a coffee table and another table where a landline telephone rested next to one of the sofas, the four walls were mahogany with some pictures with engravings that emit red neon lights, two floor lamps turned on with lights of the same color, each next to a large television screen that shows what was happening in each corner of the club.

Ran sat on one of the sofas and Rindou on the opposite side. The older Haitani picked up the phone and dialed a number that led directly to the club's management.

"Send some pretty women and drinks."

"Okay, Mr. Haitani." Says the voice on the other end.

"Let's relax today, little brother. We spent all this week working and chasing traitors, Kisaki has us working like dogs. I'm exhausted and want to de- stress."