Chapter 09

🔞 Doubtful consent / Mention of drugs

The two Haitani are furious.

"Ah, babygirl. I was worried about you, I wanted to know why you took so long in the bathroom, I even thought you had been taken flushed"

Ran let out a fake laugh that hid his anger, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards him. Izana had no other option but to let her go, for now he wasn't going to do anything. However, the malicious intent in his aura was so threatening that it was evident that Izana would not give up and just retreat.

Izana sighs. - 'For now'.' Just for now' - he assures himself and keeps his hands inside his pants pockets. If only he could do more than just hug her in that moment, it wasn't enough for him. If only he could caress her face, pull her into a long, hard kiss, and keep her by his side forever. If only….

The tension was palpable, it felt like a switch had been thrown the moment they saw Y/N with another man, more specifically Izana Kurokawa.

Y/N's friends and Miyo's boyfriend were a little drunk, but they could feel the heavy, cold air hovering where they were sitting. Something inside them warns them to keep as much distance between them as possible, as the three men exchange cold, dark looks.

Rindou remains silent with an impassive expression. He would let his older brother resolve this situation with Izana. Ran could feel the blood in his veins boiling to the point where he wanted to punch the white-haired man in the face.

Y/N felt that she should clarify what happened so that there would not be a misunderstanding between them and dispel this tension once and for all.

"Izana accompanied me when I left the bathroom. He was there to deliver my gift."

Y/N caresses Ran's chest trying to comfort him while smiling, a little nervous about the tension that had suddenly developed between the Haitani brothers and Kurokawa.

Izana's lips stretched into a smug smile, arching a well-arched eyebrow.

"Yes, Haitani, you kind of let her go to the bathroom alone, I was just being a gentleman in case some smart guy tried to do something to her."

Rindou clicked his tongue in irritation, his eyes never leaving the white-haired man. The two Haitani looked irritated, while Kurokawa still wore that shitty smile of his.

Ran never had a problem making a decision. He calculates all possible outcomes even before the need to make a final decision arises. The carefree and reckless young Ran likes to feel the adrenaline in his blood and the fun while massacring his enemies alongside Rindou. However, old Ran (Ran Toman) likes to think before acting, not that he doesn't like to feel the adrenaline and fun, however, he needs to think about the consequences of his choices.

Right now, old Ran prefers to observe, think and then act. He is dealing with Izana Kurokawa, a cunning and cruel man who must be creating some macabre plan to snatch their girl. If one can play, so can two.