Chapter 15

The lilac-haired girl opened the door and closed it behind her before letting the shopping bags fall to the floor

The lilac-haired girl opened the door and closed it behind her before letting the shopping bags fall to the floor. And finally, she carefully places the bag with the cafeteria sweets on the step above the entrance hall.
She let out an exhausting sigh, to say her body was exhausted would be an understatement. Not only was she tired of shopping, running from one store to another with an excited Miyo like a kid at an amusement park. But also, having to put up with undesirable people. And the icing on the cake, the disconcerting tension inside Izana's car.

Y/N felt anxious and fearful, making her stomach knot in knots to be in his presence, alone. She could still feel shivers running down her spine just remembering the strange and desperate looks coming from those orchid eyes so intense and unnerving, as well as his bold touch.
Admittedly, although she despises the feeling of his touch, she is also unable to respond.

Sighing and closing her eyes tightly, undecided whether or not she should tell Ran and Rindou. If she told, it would cause a disagreement within the gang and this would only get worse with Izana being the leader who had the power to expel the two brothers or even punish them.
She didn't want to cause an unnecessary rift between them. So, she prefers to remain silent and avoid the tanned man like a plague.
Right now, she just wanted to take a hot bath and forget about today's events. Throw herself on her bed while stroking Coco's silky white fur.

When her eyes opened, she sat down on the step. Y/N tugs on the straps of her sandal before hearing her cell phone buzz again inside her bag.
It was already Ran's twentieth message since she got out of Izana's car and walked to her apartment, receiving one message after another in succession.

She felt a little irritated, she didn't understand this exaggeration on his part. He knew where she was and who she was with, there was no need to worry.
Ran has been very protective lately. She noticed the changes in the older Haitani, he is more affectionate, not that he wasn't before; more sticky, giving the impression that he wants to merge with her; more jealous like a mad dog as if someone had stolen his favorite bone; more worried, which is normally unusual for Ran, wanting to know where she is, who she is with, and he always warned her to come home early and that when she arrived, she would call or send a message to him or Rindou.
And she still doesn't understand why he acts that way. He also always told her to be more aware of her surroundings. It got to the point where Ran bought her a pepper spray and a stun taser, and warned her to always leave it in her bag or carry it with her wherever she goes.

Y/N huffed discontentedly and took her cell phone out of her bag. She knew that if she took too long, Ran would go crazy and call on his men to come after her.

"NEE-CHAN, YOU HAVE ARRIVED."

Luna exclaimed excitedly, the pure joy in her voice echoing through the room as she ran towards her.

"Luna, don't run. You will fall."

Y/N speaks with a tone of concern and warning at the same time.
She wrapped her little arms warmly around the older Mitsuya's waist, while the lilac-haired girl affectionately runs her fingers through the younger Mitsuya's loose pink curls.