Chapter 10

🔞 nudity

" Ri... Rinnie"

Y/N whimpered softly, looking up at him with her furrowed eyebrows and full lips. Surprisingly, she is still perfectly aware of her and Rindou's actions, but this would not last long, as the alcohol and drugs continued to distribute themselves throughout her system.

Rindou hums as he drives, keeping his attention on the road.

"Whe...hic...re....hic..are...w...hic...we....hic...go....in...hic...ing?"

( Where are we going?)

"And....hic...wh.....hic....ere...hic...is....R..hic...Ran?"

( And where is Ran?)

Y/N turned to him, studying his side profile seeing how handsome and hot he is with those round glasses perched on his nose along with his prominent blonde eyebrows always furrowed, and then her gaze drops to his large hands and muscular with slightly swollen veins, clinging to the steering wheel of the car.

"Y....hic..you...ge...hic..get...hic...so...hic...hot....hic..whe....hic...when....hic...you....hic....d...hic...drive. Y...hic..you....hic...an....hic....d...R....hic...Ran...hic....a...hic...are....t...hic...the....hic....hot...hic...test....hic...me...hic...n....in...hic..t...hic..this...hic...w...hic..wor....hic...world..."

( You get so hot when you drive. You and Ran are the hottest men in this world.)

His eyes widened at what she just said and a muffled laugh escaped his lungs just before he spoke. If Ran were present with them, Rindou is sure Ran would want to record a video and embarrass her the next day.
He didn't bother waiting for his older brother, he knew Ran would make sure he was taken home with one of the Tenjiku guys.

"We're going to the pharmacy, doll, and Ran, don't worry about him. He'll be back with someone from Tenjiku."

Y/N shakes her head slightly in confusion and a worried expression plastered on her drunken face.

"A...hic...are....y...hic...you....s...hic..sick,R....hic...Rinnie?"

( Are you sick, Rinnie?)

Even drunk, she still has the same cute and genuine attitude of worrying about him, Rindou's heart swells and his heartbeat speeds up at that thought. Not even looking at her, he simply looked at the road and replied.

"No, sweet girl. I'll stock up on some things, for tomorrow when you wake up."

"Hmm...!"

Y/N sighed and gave him a tired look.

"OK…"

A warm smile appeared on Rindou's lips. It was good for him to hear her all submissive without being stubborn.