Chapter 11

🔞 slight spiciness

🔞 slight spiciness

Rindou moved away from Y/N's neck. His eyes were red and puffy, with dried tears stuck to his cheeks.
After the small emotional breakdown, he now feels tired. It felt good for him to get everything he felt out, it felt like he just needed to do it. Fuck! He feels light as a feather. Putting out all the feelings of insecurity was exhausting both physically and mentally. She opened her eyes slightly when she no longer felt his warm body pressed against hers.

A smile spread across Rindou's lips as he looked at her dilated pupils – the black almost blotting out the once bright pink – knowing that she had to be as high  as she was. However, Y/N felt her body and arms as soft as spaghetti, and an immeasurable sleepiness that almost made it impossible to keep her eyelids open.
He leaned forward to plant butterfly kisses on her forehead, cheeks and lastly her lips.

His body crawled to sit on the edge of the bed as his violet eyes watched her turn her body to the other side leaving her back and ass exposed, grabbing the pillow on her right side to hug. His attention was overwhelming, but she didn't feel it because she was high, his eyes were still glued to her unconscious form over his shoulder, extending his arm, his hand reached her hip, squeezing gently feeling her ilium and, her soft and smooth skin texture.

His thick, rough fingers slide over her skin as he removes his hand and stands up to pick up his discarded boxers and put them on.
Rindou walks around the edge of the bed to pick up her clothes where he left them earlier.

"Come on. You need to get dressed"

Letting out an audible breath, he knew he was talking more to himself, Rindou walks over to her with her clothes in his hand ready to dress her. He carefully turned her body and stopped, his eyes raking intensely over her body, feeling his pulse increase as he took in the bite marks and hickeys that Ran had planted on the sides of her neck and went down, tracing the marks he himself left on her breasts and areolas, a small carnivorous smile played on his lips.

He puts her panties on first without taking his eyes off her smooth pussy, he bites his lower lip with his front teeth to contain himself. He won't do anything in her drunk and drugged state, he had only acted seductive previously just to tease her, and he liked her shy and cute reaction. Craving more of this when he deflower her.

Rindou connects his lips to the pink areolas and perky peaks of her breasts before quickly dressing her in the large shirt. He goes to the bathroom with the aim of getting the plastic bag with the things he bought, taking it to his room. Taking the opportunity to take out some bottles of water and painkillers, placing them on the bedside table next to him before lying down next to her. He gently pulls her body to lie on top of his to feel the warmth of her body along with her fragrance that always calms him.

Rindou was sure he had never been happier. He learned that love involves care, closeness, protection, attraction, affection and trust.  It's like talking about the defects and qualities of someone important, it's like wanting to hug and never let go, kissing without ceasing, it's being intense with softness, it's like feeling the wind touch and not seeing it, love is simply talking about feelings, with longing , with truth, with desire. At first it was difficult for him, however, he expressed it the Rindou way of being, not with words but with actions.