Chapter 06

" italic and bold" = thought

2004

Ran has never been in a serious relationship with anyone before. He didn't want strings attached or a girl to call his own. He always liked to flirt and sleep with lots of different girls whenever he felt like it. He knows that he is handsome and that he makes good conversation. So, in the blink of an eye, Ran has any girl he wants. Ran's love life boils down to just that; going to parties filled with alcohol, drugs, loud music and sex, lots of sex. A bohemian and libertine life.

Even though he and Rindou are minors. They are free to do whatever they want as they have no one to take care of them, scold them, teach them what is right or wrong and even love them. Father and mother do not exist in their lifeline. It's just the two of them against the world.

In conclusion, Ran and Rindou don't know what it's like to love or be loved. They've been together since they were born. So Ran only knows the feeling he has for his little brother and vice versa.

They don't believe in love because they haven't experienced it. They thought that love never really existed in their world. Their definition of love was just another word for lust and a game people play.

They haven't found the woman they love and want to spend the rest of their lives with. Not even one of the girls they 'dated' has ever touched their hearts.

"She hasn't been born yet" was what Ran always thought laughing to himself.

Ran loves his life and enjoys dating different girls every week.

His relationships only lasted a few days or weeks, and with some lucky girls, a month.
He dumps his girls as often as he changes his boxer. He treated them like toys or creatures not to be taken seriously. Probably a doll, when it breaks, you can throw it away and easily replace it with a new one.

So, here we have Ran walking around with his newest adventure that we have no idea how long it will last. Her name is Kaya Yukimura. A pretty 17 year old girl with long, shiny black hair that cascaded down to her waist, giving her a demure and mysterious appearance. Dark eyes that looked like beautiful obsidian stones.

 Dark eyes that looked like beautiful obsidian stones