Chapter 14

🚨 Izana himself is a warning of danger

🚨 Izana himself is a warning of danger. 🚨
😂😅

The employee came at Izana's request and took their orders. They didn't make the same order as the previous one, taking advantage, Y/N also made an order for her family and her boyfriends.

While they were immersed in the conversation and enjoying the delicious sweets and coffees that were served, the song Non, je ne regrette rien in the mythical voice of Edith Piaf vibrated sweetly in the background.

The door bell rang to announce that a new customer had appeared. However, and unfortunately, it appears that beings of supernatural annihilation emerge when summoned. That person walks in when Y/N and Miyo start choking on their delicious sweets. Stammering, Y/n pulls Miyo's arm and murmurs with urgency evident in her voice.

“ The school girl gossipy has arrived. Let’s hide under the table.”

“Shit! She saw us. Fuck! Fuck!”

Miyo curses uncontrollably, praying to the gods that that person doesn't see them or fall into a puddle of spilled coffee and break her leg, and even her arm.

Their pulse quickens in terror as the girl approaches them. Every second is agonizing, as they pull against each other, trying to think of how to escape the gossipy girl.

Time passes slowly, only making their premature deaths worse, the girl greets some acquaintances as she passes, soon after posing her eyes on the two girls scared like puppies when they see Cruella DeVil.

She walks through the cafe in elegant and confident steps, Y/N pulls out the shopping bags and places her on the other side of her, giving the girl space to sit next to her. Florence sits next to Y/N, wearing fake Gucci clothes.

Normally, Y/N isn't so critical about these things, but she wants nothing more than to belittle the girl for having the audacity to look prim and proper, looking down like she's better than the pink eyed girl, exuding an aura of pure arrogance. Miyo, sitting across from her, watches the interaction and furrows her eyebrows, in irritation.

"Hi!"

She says with a big smile, her lips painted a scary red.
Since she traveled abroad, her deodorant did little to mask the unpleasant smell under her arms.
Y/N notices the change from an excess of artificial material to natural fragrance that is heavier and more oppressive, making it difficult to breathe. Instead of a smell of lemon disinfectant, Y/N now notices a nauseating floral aroma and remnants of a sour smell caused by the summer heat. It evokes the image of sour withered petals.
Miyo looks with pity at Y/N for sitting next to Florence and from where she is, she can smell the nauseating smell. Imagine next to her.

" Hi!"

The two girls respond in unison, the discomfort still lodged in the table.
Y/N shudders when she sees Florence's contact lenses, a purple color that looks like it was poorly manufactured because, she could see her dark iris around the outside of the lens and dark spots on her iris mixed with the purple color of her lens on the inside.