['I Can't Stand Him']

Where haobin hate each other... Or do they?

(  some spicy scene I'm sorry)

No beta read

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It always been like this, hanbin and zhanghao never got along ever since kindergarten and it get worse as they grow up, they always somehow end up in the same school and the same class.

They even ended up going to the same college but luckily for them not the same department, The only problem is that they share the same group of friends so they do see each other a lot.

"what did I do in my past life to see your face every goddamn day in the morning" hanbin groaned as he slumped next to Matthew who rolled his eyes and mumbled 'here they go again' under his breath.

Zhanghao scoffed glaring at the younger " well I sure as hell don't deserve to see you every morning i swear to god your presence always ruit my whole day" he said he and Hanbin started their usual glaring content.

"one day " Ricky said rubbing his forehead "one day without their pickering that's all I'm asking" he added picking up his things and leaving  "don't leave me with them!" Matthew whined following Ricky the other two didn't even acknowledge their freinds leaving very busy glaring at each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I don't get it hyung why do you hate him this much?" Ricky asked as he was hanging with the other Chinese at his house.. The male was ranting about how hanbin ruined his day by just existing.

"ugh what kind of questions is that? he's annoying he's stupid he's so full of him self he's he's stupidly handsome and stupidly good at dancing he's so stupid!!!" zhanghao spat and Ricky gave him the ' are you serious look'.

"what?"

"you know that you have a crush on him don't you?" Ricky said and got hit by a pillow "how dare you!" zhanghao said hitting him again "I'll never like his ugly ass you better not say things like this again" he added still hitting the poor Ricky who's screeching for him to stop.

But zhanghao knows...

He knows that Ricky is right.. He always liked hanbin the other was basically the reason  he's into men zhanghao hated him for that.

He'll never admit it though he knows that Hanbin hates his gut he hate hanbin too, he hates him for being so handsome and so sweet to anyone that's not him.

---------------------------------------------------------

" what is he doing here?" zhanghao said as he saw the other male smirking at him, they were supposed to go to a club to relive some stress not to add more stress cuz damn hanbin looked good in whatever he was wearing but the sleeveless shirt that's showing off his tattoos is dangerous and zhanghao doesn't know if he will survive that, plus it'd be the first time he get drunk around the other and that's not good.

"well zhanghao you're stuck with me again isn't it exiting " hanbin said sarcasticly and zhanghao groaned before glaring at his other dongsaengs how dare they not warn him about his presence.

Zhanghao tried to ignore him for the rest of the night but it was hard he was literally everywhere.

" let loose ge~! " kuanjui yelled over the loud music "don't think to much about everything for once" he added he was already drunk zhanghao thought for a moment before asking the bartender for a shot.

And another

And another

Just like that zhanghao was long gone he was going crazy in the dance floor dancing with different strangers but not crossing the limits he was actually having to time of his life.