[Maybe This Time Things Will Be Different Pt2]

No beta read......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hanbin remember the first time he saw zhanghao... When he was playing the violin surround by white flowers in hanbin's eyes he looked unreal ...

He couldn't focus on anyone or anything else but him they was he was playing so passionately pulled hanbin to him.

He learned his name later on from the woman that was sitting next to them on the  table and for once hanbin felt happy to attend this stupid event with his parents.

They were vip guests the event was held by these Chinese couple, hanbin and his parents were gonna stay in China for a week and to his luck the couple were the owners of a music collage that happened to  be the place where zhanghao study.

Hanbin felt attracted to him in a way.

He saw him everywhere, hanbin didn't think he'd feel connected to a complete stranger but he did, he found him self searching for him when he go to the collage.

Hanbin and his family owned an entertainment company along with a famous cafes all around Korea, hanbin was the ceo of the entertainment company, he actually accepted this invitation in hope of finding some talanted people to add to his company.

Never thought he'd fall in love from the first sight.

But the problem is that he keeps on falling and falling the more he learned about zhanghao the more he fell for him the more he wanted him.

One day he was exploring the area and got hungry so he entered one of the closest restaurant it was named 'the zhangs' it wasn't big but it wasn't small either, he ate there and when he was leaving through the door it opened and someone ran inside bumping into him...

"oh my god I'm so sorry" the guy rambled in Chinese picking his things up and hanbin simply couldn't look away, he was sure that he looked like a creep but he didn't care.

Unfortunately he didn't get to talk to zhanghao as the male helped him before running inside.

Man he's so in love it's unfair.

Hanbin see him again at the final night of the event, he was playing again.. He looked sad and distracted that hanbin wanted to hide him from this cruel world.

Hanbin couldn't focus after he wanted to see him happy so he carefully kept and eye on him not so close but not so far either.

He saw him getting dragged by an older lady and couldn't help but follow.

"can't you go anything right!" he heard the woman's voice and sneaked behind the tree he caught a glimpse of zhanghao he was looking down.

"sorry mother" he somehow managed to hear Zhanghao's tiny careful voice, it did some things to his heart.

"whatever soon I'm gonna marry you off and I won't have to deal with you again" hanbin froze at that sentence..... Marry him off???  She couldn't... She wouldn't.. And who the hell does she think she is to talk to HIS zhanghao this way????.

He was mad..

And so he made a decision.

He went to his parents that night "how'd you feel about a son in law?" he simply asked and his mother jumped snapping her fingers at his father.

"HA!!! Fucking told you mothers heart is never wrong bitch you better be ready for giving me a massage!" she cheered and his father sighed hanbin looked at them dumbfounded.