[PRINCESS]

Just the campes princess hao and his boyfriend.  ( hao Cross dress)

No beta read..

(1410 words)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zhanghao an  icon in his college everyone liked him and respected him he was like a shining star, there was nothing he couldn't do, well expect for winking maybe but other than that ye owns it all.

He was confident and charming in many ways that it attracted both guys and girls in his college everyone had a crush on him at some point.

But he was off limits.

People knew not flirt with him unless it was a death wish, of course it was impossible for a guy like hao to be single he was handsome, hot, and his personality is to die for.

Same goes for his boyfriend.

Another icon that people either wanted to be like or wanted to have, but they belonged to each other, even if they were exactly the opposite.

Their relationship was something everyone wanted.

However today zhanghao was mad at hanbin.

"baby please I said I was sorry" hanbin walked behind zhanghao like a lost puppy which he was ignored " don't baby me leave me alone" the Chinese rolled his eyes walking faster and Hanbin groaned frustrated.

"what did you do this time?" Matthew sighed and Hanbin pouted " I ruined his favourite white skirt" hanbin said and the Canadian rolled his eyes " lemme guess he told you not to put it with the rest of clothes cuz it'll get ruined but you did anyway?" Matthew said giving his bestie a disappointed look which he ignored cuz it was true.

Last night he was supposed to wash their clothes and zhanghao told him not to place his white clothes in washing machine along with the other clothes but he did it to see how it'll get ruined and well his princess isn't talking to him now.

"I feel like I'm gonna die" he dramatically said leaning against his locker and sliding down to the ground " I didn't get any good night kisses or morning kisses" he sulked before standing up and running to where zhanghao went.

"this idiot" Matthew tsked.

"baobie please I'm so sorry" hanbin said giving puppy eyes to zhanghao who ignored his present like the other ignored his words yesterday " I'll buy ten more princess I promise I didn't mean to" and zhanghao glared at him " I don't want a new one you ruined my favourite and you can't replace it" he stood up leaving hanbin again.

"oh baobie I'm so sorry" gyuvin mocked taking Gunwook's hand into his which the other quickly got into the role " don't talk to me" he said trying to mimic Zhanghao's voice " but I love you princess I can't live without you" he dramatically said and Gunwook pulled his hand running away weirdly with gyuvin running behind him and Hanbin was basically regretting his life decisions.

Hanbin sat on the bed looking at the stained skirt.... It looked disgusting he needs to find a solution... He should've thought better he knew pretty well that zhanghao love and  cherish his things and hates it when they get ruined.

Like that one time when his favourite cup broke and Hanbin spent hours comforting him he learned the hard way to be careful with Zhanghao's favourite things.

Hanbin had a thought and quickly put it into use, he went to the store and bought some clothing spray paint before heading to Matthew's he knocked on the door and when the younger opened he pushed him to the side walking like he owned the place...