[Sugar...]

Zhanghao was in love with someone he shouldn't fall for... They had a deal.. But his heart was against him. ( I'm really bad at choosing titles

Sugar daddy au

Warnings :
Angst
Zhanghao is younger than hanbin here
Hanbin is stupid and ignorant (you'll probably hate him for it)
Smut( not sure yet though)

No beta read.

2509 words

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zhanghao was a broke collage student when he first met hanbin.... It was his friend who suggested the whole thing for him he told him to find someone who can help him with the bills and pay for his things.

So he went for it. He logged in the app his friend recommended and made an account.. That's how he met the young CEO, zhanghao never thought he'd end up with someone who's attractively hot like hanbin.

He had literally everything, looks, wealth you name it he had it, and zhanghao was lucky enough to catch the eye of the other one he felt blessed somehow.

Hanbin made it clear though, he wants nothing serious they made rules.

Be there when called.
No side people just them
Not to tell anyone about their... Thing.
And most importantly not to fall in love.

But zhanghao couldn't really help it.... He fell hard to the other, he treated him so gently and took care of him so good, he was nice and caring he never made him feel like he's being used, and he was handsome his character was amazing it was so easy to love him.

But hao learned to keep his feelings locked he learned not to let them show for the sake of his own good he doesn't want to end up heart broke.

----------------------------------------

" hao I think you should end things with him" his friend jui said  ( I can't seem to let him go) " yes hyung you'll get your heart broken" Ricky added and zhanghao sighed they always say this to him " I can't.... I wanted to but I can't" he looked down playing with his fingers.

He really can't... He loved the other more than he should he knows that it's gonna end badly with him getting hurt but he'll take it.... He wants to stay with hanbin as long as he can.

The others sighed they know they can't change their hyung's mind but they still tried "well if he does anything to hurt you just call me my stick is ready for beating" kuanjui said and zhanghao chuckled " you and your stick" he shook his head he was about to say another thing when his phone dinged.

No one important :

My house.... Now!

Zhanghao sighed " gotta go" he said taking his things and leaving, hanbin has been stressed out a lot lately because of his Comming project its taking a lot of effort from him, he calls zhanghao a lot, and he try to understand that hanbin is having a hard time.

~

Zhanghao had a hard time trying to leave the bed every inch of him was aching... He doesn't mind hanbin being rough what he hates however the way the other doesn't give after care like he usually do.... That's the thing when hanbin is mad or frustrated with work he let his frustration on zhanghao and doesn't care for him after.

He sighed ignoring how heavy his heart felt and took hanbin's shirt the was on the ground using it to cover his naked body before limbing to the door trying to find the other.

"you had one job ONE FUCKING JOB AND YOU FAILED IT GOD DAMMIT.... If you don't get this done by the end of the day don't consider coming back to work" zhanghao flinched at the loud voice "hyung" he mumbled going over carefully " its okay I'm sure that everything will be okay soon don't stress about it" he placed his hand on hanbin's shoulder trying to rub it but the other pushed his hand away " as if" he scoffed rubbing his face " why don't you go to bed and take some rest.. You need it" zhanghao tried again " I can't rest now there's so much work" hanbin groaned " please just one hour-.." the other tried again and flinched when hanbin snapped at him " can you shut the fuck up!!!? Stop acting as you're my lover or shit!" hanbin yelled " in case you forgot you're just someone I pay to use as I please and now that I'm done with you I need you to fuck of my face" he added and zhanghao nodded silently walking to the room he shakily wore his clothes before leaving the house.