[More To Me Than You Think]

Where zhanghao has a fear  of narrow places and Hanbin helps him through it

Warnings:
Panic attack
Trauma
Mentioned abuse

No beta read....

Also KSJDUSISIWKHEUUSISIIWHW JELLY POP AND HOT SUMMER TIKTOK I'M NOT OKAY!

2341 words

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zhanghao and Hanbin were famous in their school everyone knew the two incredibly handsome boys who are enemies they hate each other.

Always competing on things, both wanted to be the first at everything but the thing is none of them actually stick to it sometimes hanbin is the first other times zhanghao, when zhanghao is the second at the dance competition he score the highest scoresand when hanbin is the second in the music class he's the first in the school sports and so on but it's always them one the first and the other the second.

Zhanghao was glaring at hanbin who was giving him a smug grin he just lost to him "that fucking one score!" zhanghao groaned throwing his quiz result away, " I'd kill to get that score and you're here sulking cause of it I can't believe you" Ricky rolled his eyes "it wasn't enough" zhanghao whined " it wasn't enough" Ricky mimicked him making his voice a little bit high pitched " was the 98 not enough for you! Bitch I got 70 and I feel like a genius!" he said and zhanghao decide to ignore him he looked at hanbin once again and the said male waved his page smirking at him and zhanghao smiled his best fake smiled and made a heart with his middle finger and thumb.

He'll beat him at the race today zhanghao decided.

"ready to lose again zhanghao" hanbin stood next to him while he was stretching "in your dreams sung" zhanghao glared at him "we both know that I'm a better runner than you are" hanbin said jumping in his place and zhanghao decided to ignore him.

He won at the end.

"oh what's that?" zhanghao smirked at hanbin "looks like it's you who lost this time sung" he pouted nodding his head "fuck off" hanbin scoffed moving past him not forgetting to hit his shoulder which made zhanghao chuckle.

Zhanghao skipped to the lockers feeling better than earlier.

Hanbin was walking through the halls and spotted zhanghao standing next to the storage room where they usually brooms and cleaning buckets he smirked walking closer " hey zhang!" he called "on cleaning duty I see?" he mocked and zhanghao rolled his eyes "unlike you I volunteer to help" zhanghao spat and Hanbin felt angry about it before smiling smuggly.

A little time in the storage room won't bother zhanghao now won't it.

"hey Chinese boy" he called and when zhanghao turned he was suddenly pushed inside the room "hey!" he panicked knocking on the door "open the door!!!" he said hearing hanbin laughing on the other side " I guess you won't mind staying here while I get the credit for cleaning" he heard hanbin's foot steps walking away and he panicked more "NO please open the door!!! He kept on knocking" please don't leave me here" zhanghao fell to the ground shaking it was dark and cold but the most awful thing that it doesn't have a lot of space.

"no no no no please" he hugged his knees swaying from side to side he felt like he's suffocated his heart was beating loudly and  can basically hear his father's voice in his ear "no please don't hurt me" he sobbed rocking in his spot.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hanbin was cleaning the class when Ricky came inside he looked around and his eyes darkened when he noticed hanbin "Where's zhanghao hyung?" he asked glaring at the male " I don't know" hanbin simply said but yelped when ricky was suddenly in front oh him grabbing him by the collar " where is he I know that he was supposed to clean the class!" he glared at hanbin "he's in the storage room damn calm down" he said and Ricky cursed under his breath running out and Hanbin felt uneasy at the concerned look he had on his face so he decided to follow him.