[Maybe This Time Things Will Be Different ]

No beta read.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zhanghao always did what his family wanted him to, his only concern was to make them proud of him.

Ever since he was a child he always wanted to satisfy his mama... Hoping that maybe once she'd praise him or smile at him, so he never refused her requests.

The only thing that he actually loved was vilion zhanghao felt so happy when his mother said that he has to take music classes now he always loved him.

It was his safe place when things at house get tense.... Which is all the time he find peace into playing the instrument...he actually met his very first  friend at the music academy.

His name was chen kuanjui....

Him and zhanghao met in the cafeteria he was easy to talk to, it was easy to become friends kuanjui had a group of friends who soon became Zhanghao's..

For once he felt happy with them doing his favourite thing and meeting his favourite people...

But things never worked for him, cuz after a good day with his friends and a class with the beginners the first things his mother said to him when he got home was.

"you're getting married"

---------------------------------------------------------

Zhanghao stared blankly at the ring in his hand his wedding was done without his partner their father was the person who said their vows.

He lifted his head to stare at the sky through the plane's window catching his reflection.

He looked miserable.

His eyes red and swollen from how much he cried when he was leaving he remember Ollie begging him not to leave and Ricky avoiding his eyes while kuanjui clinged into him simply refusing to let go.

Zhanghao's heart never felt so heavy before.

When he arrived at Korea.. He wasn't happy as he thought he'd be of he came here, it was always one of his dreams with his friends to come here he felt his eyes sting again. It hurts.

"Mr zhanghao" a young guy said and zhanghao nodded at him the guy asked him to follow him and zhanghao simply did  he didn't resist when the guy took his bags.

Zhanghao didn't pay attention to anything he kept quite the whole ride his chest felt so tight and he was breathing heavily.

When the car stopped and he got out of the car he was startled at the big house.... Mansion actually, he looked at the car that happened to be a limousine.

"this way" the guy from earlier leading the way and zhanghao followed him dumbfounded he kept looking around when they entered the house zhanghao didn't know how to feel actually.

Cuz it was designed exactly how he wanted his future house to be, same paint he wanted same furniture and same designs.

He only described it once it was months ago when ricky was making Q/N with his Instagram followers and someone asked about Zhanghao's dream house.

"Mr Sung wanted you to feel at home" the guy said next to him and zhanghao had mixed feelings the fact that his husband... Did all this just for him was overwhelming, yes he was married to a guy it was better than being forced to marry a girl when you're gay, zhanghao never met the guy before he doesn't know why he'd do such a thing.

When gyuvin.. The guy who picked him up showed him around the house every room zhanghao felt like maybe he died in a plane crash or something cause this can't be real.