[I'll Fix Your Heart Pt2]

You're probably gonna hate me🗿.... Or not anyway.

Same warnings as the previous chap

No beta read

2596  words

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"we have to find him" he said and zhanghao nodded " we will" he said holding hanbin's hand who squeezes his hanbin back and Matthew rolled his eyes in the background.

"the fuck is he doing here!"

Both of zhanghao and Hanbin turned there head to the new voice who was none other that jiwoong he also looked awful and angry he was coming Zhanghao's way when hanbin stopped him.

It was a bit hard to talk to him, he calmed down but still didn't believe them.

"stop whatever shit you're saying I don't believe it" he said crossing his arms and zhanghao sighed looking at Matthew for help he nodded whispering something to zhanghao even if he was the only one who can hear him.

"he said that you... Why are you telling me this!!!!!" zhanghao screached and the guys looked at him weirdly "I'm not saying this find something else" he shook his head rapidly and Matthew was basically begging him.

"there's nothing else hyung!!! That's the only way he'll believe you" he said but zhanghao refused it was stupid for the other  two humans in the room cuz it looked like zhanghao is having a conversation with himself.

"fine he said that you get turned on by him cross dressing and you like um to make love to him while wearing skirts I hate you so much" zhanghao said quickly his cheeks turning red ( YOU'RE NEVER NOT ON MY MIND OH MY OH MY) and jiwoong froze while hanbin was trying not to blush at the thought of someone in skirts.

It was impossible for someone to know that cuz jiwoong never actually mentioned it to anyone and Matthew was his first lover his first everything it broke him horribly soon he started crying awfully and Hanbin hugged him both crying Matthew went and hugged them even though they couldn't feel him or see him it was comforting.

"what are we going to do?" jiwoong said he apologised to zhanghao just like hanbin did but he was never mad at them he understood them even if their actions were wrong but hey we all make mistakes.

"Matthew do you remember where it happened?" zhanghao asked and hanbin answered "he was found in his room" but Matthew shook his head " I don't remember my room not at all actually it was in an ally" he said "can you take us there?" zhanghao asked and Matthew nodded.

"come on" zhanghao said l
Already walking out the house with hanbin hot on his trail and jiwoong shook his head following them " why are we here?" hanbin said looking at the dark ally " Matthew said it happened here" zhanghao said looking sadly at the mentioned guy who was staring blankly at a specific spot.

"how come they found him in his room?" jiwoong said and zhanghao looked at Matthew who shook his head "he doesn't know" zhanghao said "it's gonna be hard" hanbin said and zhanghao nodded.

They decided to go to a close cafe to discuss thing " okay so Matthew didn't suicide he got killed  not in his room but in an ally but the police found him in his room" hanbin said running his hand through his hair and zhanghao tried not to stare at his tattoo.

"what are we gonna do?" jiwoong said helplessly it was impossible to do anything with these information "hyung?!" they looked up to see a blond guy "Ricky!" zhanghao cheered hugging the male "what are you doing here?" he asked "working" Ricky simply said "why would you work you're already rich" zhanghao said confused and Ricky shrugged " I wanted to try new things" he simply said "fair enough" jiwoong shrugged and Ricky nodded excusing himself to get them their drinks and orders.