[Mr Sung ]

Zhanghao was in love with his boss who's the straightest man he's ever met in his life... Or so he thought

Tags: mature... In a way... Dom/sub.. Crossdressing...  kinda kinky....

No beta read

Please kindly ignore the mistakes

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zhanghao glared at the girl, he knows he's being stupid but he can't help it he can't stand her she's annoying with her high pitched voice and giggles that make his ears bleed.

He hates her for a lot of reasons.

The first one on the list is her being hanbin's girlfriend and yeah okay maybe he's being childish and stupid but he can't help it he loves hanbin and it's his own fault into loving someone so out of his reach.

Who was he kidding hanbin was the CEO of the Sung ink he was one of the youngest and richest people In south Korea.

He was young rich and incredibly hot there's no way in the hell that he stays single and even if he was the chances of him being gay are as slim as kuanjui and even if he was there's no way he'd wanna date the plain old him.

He rolled his eyes for the hundred time when he heard her giggle, hanbin was a very affectionated person he'll always kiss her or just place his hand around her waist or her shoulders.

" you need to get laid" he heard jiwoong saying next to him and he shot him a glare " mind your own business go fuck Matthew or something leave me alone" he said bitterly " you know what I might just go do that cuz unlike you I do have someone and I'm not stuck on pathetically watching my straight boss living his life with his girlfriend" he said before walking away and zhanghao glared at him before pouting.

"Ricky" he whined and the mentioned Chinese sighed loudly " not this again please please zhanghao hyung leave me alone to someone else" he said and zhanghao huffed pouting again " they're all mean to me" he said before walking back to finish he report of the day.

When zhanghao finished it was already so late and the office was empty, he decided to send it as an email then remind his boss tomorrow he stood up and stretched his limps

When he elevator's door opened zhanghao' s heart skipped a bead "ah Mr zhang and I was wondering who's working till such a late hour you're always a hard worker it's not a surprise to see you" hanbin smiled and zhanghao wanted to scream he was so fucking hamsome what the fuck!.

He decided to smile and nod at hanbin cuz he didn't know what else to do he's sure if he opened his mouth he'd say something stupid.

" do you have a ride Mr zhang? " hanbin asked and zhanghao's brain stopped functioning " are u talking to me???" he asked then wanted to slap himself cuz it's only them in the elevator and it's only him who's called Mr zhang.

" uh sorry yeah I do have a ride " he laughed awkwardly.. It was a little bit loud he wanted to die hanbin chuckled and shook his head.

Great head a foul out of himself stupid stupid stupid, he was thankful for the elevtor's door " good night Mr Sung" he said basically running out of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"are you done?" zhanghao groaned looking at tarae who's been laughing for the past half hour he regrets actually telling him about what happened.

"I knew you were helpless but not like this hyung!!!!" he said basically chocking on his words and zhanghao rolled his eyes " I hope you choke on a dick!" he said and tarae smirked " oh I did... Countless times... On junhyeon's dick thank you" he blinked at him innocently and zhanghao actually gagged.