[💌]

( I had no idea what to name it 😭😂)

Zhanghao save a dog from dying.

It's a hybrid au.

No beta read.

2206 words

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zhanghao is lonely, he's always been ever since he came out to his family and got kicked out he moved to Korea to forget all about his life in China hoping for a new start.

Well a lot  changed he found  a few friends he had a job and a even bought a small house and he was okay, though he wouldn't mind a little company some times he hates to return to an empty house.

Zhanghao was taking a stroll it was his day off and he felt like he needed some air, while he was walking he noticed teenagers  they were gathering in a circle at first he ignored them but when he heard the small whimpers "hey!" he said walking closer and saw them beating a small dog "leave it alone!!" he quickly went over.

Let's say he got a few bruises but he saved  the dog it was injured " awww I'm so sorry I didn't arrived in time little one" he said before going to his house.

"this is gonna hurt but it's for your own good okay?" he spoke before starting to clean the injuries which made the tiny dog to whimper " sorry sorry we're almost done" he said softly.

Zhanghao made sure to feed the little one nicely,  he took care of it until recovered, he was looking out for a poster or anything that someone is searching for their dog but there was none.

" now listen to me little one.... I really need to find a name to you but listen to me!! I'm going to work don't make any mess you hear me!" he pointed at the dog who was staring at him making him sigh "I'm talking to a dog what else are you gonna do hao" he said before locking the house.

----------------------------------------

" hey hao hyung  you going home?" his freind Matthew said and zhanghao nodded " I need some rest after the busy day" he said " you're right it been busy today" the younger added stretching, they work on a cafe but it's very busy since it was close to a lot of work places and a collage.

" thank you for the doughnuts hyung" zhanghao thanked his boss before heading back home.

When zhanghao unlocked the door he was surprised with the big mess " what the...." the billows he was putting on the couch thrown and the rug was messed up, his vase was broken and there mere hand prints with dirt everywhere.

Zhanghao slowly took the umbrella he always put next to the door using it as a weapon, he heard suffeling " who's there? " he said "HAO HYUNG IS BAAACK" zhanghao heard someond saying and heard footsteps running his way.

However he was taken back by the sight of a naked guy running towards him with opened arms "HAAAAOOOOOOO HYUNNNNG" the guy yelled hugging him tightly saying the same thing over and over " what the fuck hey let go of me" zhanghao tried to free himself but it was impossible " let go you pervert why are you in my house naked who are you???"! " zhanghao screeched after finally freeing himself.

" hao hyung! " the guy beamed again and zhanghao was having a mental breakdown because he never met this guy in his life" who are you????? " zhanghao said not looking at the male" I'm hanbin" the guy said and zhanghao tried so hard to think about meeting a guy named hanbin but no one came to his mind.

"hanbin?" he asked and the guy nodded eagerly "zhanghao was literally questioning his own mind at the moment" how did you get in? " he said looking at the male before quickly taking his eyes away as the other was still naked obviously" hao hyung brought me in!!!! He cured my injuries " hanbin said hugging zhanghao again which made the other screech again" DON'T HUG ME WHILE YOU'RE NAKED!!! " he freed himself again which made hanbin pout.