[I'll Fix Your Heart]

Where zhanghao has the ability of seeing the dead.

Warnings:
Some characters are ghosts which mean they're dead (I'm depressed)
Mentioned suicide
Mentioned murder
Bullying ( in a way)
Light angst  ( I guess)

No beta read.

2134 words

---------------------------------------------------------

Zhanghao kept his head low as he walked around the Hales of the school as long as he's not seen it's okay.

He slowly made his way to the back of the cafeteria away from everyones eyes well not really everyone cuz...

"tsk tsk tsk you look pathetic" he'd recognise his annoying voice everywhere "leave me alone jui" he mumbled slowly trying to cover his face more by the hoody that he was wearing.

"honey unless you don't know I'm you bestie you're stuck with me" the guy said floating around zhanghao.

Kuanjui was Zhanghao's best ever since the were in diapers they did everything together late night movies being partners in crime being the schools nerds dancing  they were in it all together...... But cancer was a bitch and kuanjui didn't service it ( why do I do this to my self!)

But luckily for the two of them zhanghao can somehow see ghosts and spirits so it wasn't as hard for them.

"you need to stop mobbing around! Go try talking to people make some friends talk to your stupid crush that hyungbean guy or whatever his name was!" kuanjui said hitting his shoulder with ever word zhanghao sighed again he hate the fact that he can touch jui and vise verse  "his name is hanbin and in case you don't remember he hates my guts plus you talk as if talking to people and making friends is a piece of cake" he said sinking in his seat.

Kuanjui was about to start scolding him when  "talking to your self again I see" the guy said with a stupid smirk and zhanghao wanted to disappear "please leave me alone hanbin " he lowly said and he heard a snicker next to him then someone pulled his hoody down "awww he wants us to leave him alone" hanbin's other jiwoong said in a fake pity sound making the others chuckle.

Hanbin throw the tray away "I told you not to come to the cafeteria anymore you freak! Talking to your self like crazy people this is your last warning next time things will get ugly!" hanbin said before standing up and leaving not before kicking the chair he and jiwoong left laughing.

" these bitches! If I was alive I would've beaten the shit out of them" kuanjui said "seriously what do you like about him!" he snapped but zhanghao wasn't listing to him he was gazing at the two guys leaving.

He was looking at them with a sad look he knows that this is not them, he's seen them before when he first liked hanbin it was because he actually defended him from bullies one time when jui wasn't around.

He talked to him a few times before both of them actually he really wanna know what happened that made them both like this.

---------------------------------------------------------

Zhanghao was in the mini market when he noticed hanbin on the other side he quickly wore his hoody and was about to leave the ally when he noticed something there was a guy waking next to hanbin.

Zhanghao frowned cuz he didn't see him before and he was following hanbin around but they weren't talking hanbin wasn't even looking at him he gasped when he finally noticed the guy was a bit shady.

He was a ghost!.

The guy looked up and zhanghao caught his eyes and shivers ran down his Spane he was handsome and young just like jui the guy tilted his head and zhanghao unconsciously did this same the both got shocked the ghost cuz zhanghao was literally looking at him and zhanghao cuz hanbin noticed him he quickly ran away to the counter paying before running out the market to his house.