Chapter 10

"Severus," you say his name in a questioning tone, keeping your voice innocent. His eyes rapidly sweep over your body and a groan nearly ghosts his lips.

"Why must you be this way," he says lowly, eyes falling to your chest. You feel your heart flutter with excitement and face flush from nerves.

"Like what," you purr and lift your hand to fiddle with the buttons on his shirt. You can feel his heartbeat, it's surprisingly steady and for a moment you're unsure how he feels.

"You're such a temptress," he grabs your wrist in his hand and harshly pulls your body against his, wrapping his other arm around your waist. You gasp at the quick motion and look up into his eyes as they pool with desire. You wiggle your wrist a bit to try and get out but he keeps a steady grip.

"Oh no," he whispers and leans down so his mouth is next to your ear, "this is what you wanted, correct?"

You feel a pleasant shiver run up your spine at his voice. "Yes," you whisper. His lips graze over your jaw, igniting that spark from last night. A soft groan leaves your lips at the feeling and you push yourself into him more, begging for him to do what he will with you.

"Severus," you say his name softly. He releases your wrist and you immediately wrap both your arms around his neck. He bites your neck softly and sucks on the skin. His hands travel down your back, over your ass, and ends at the back of my thighs.

He unlatches, bends slightly to get a better hold, and hoists your up, causing your to wrap your legs tightly around his hips. In an instant you crash your lips into his and kiss him with all you can muster. It's sloppy, rushed, and heated but it's perfect and enough for you.

He spins you around and sits you on his desk. His hands knead and grab at your sides causing you to arch into him. You fumble with the clasp of his cloak before it drops to the ground behind him with a thud. His hands wander behind you to the small of your back, snatching the zipper of your skirt down.

You waste no time in pulling your shirt up and over your head and discarding it behind you. "Great heavens," he mutters, staring down at your laced black bra.

"Mmm, your turn handsome," your voice is thick with lust as you reach for the buttons of his shirt. Immediately he reaches a hand out and pushes you, hard, so your back is now against his desk.

His mouth attacks your neck, nipping and sucking on the skin. His hips push between your thighs, causing a wonderful friction. "Oh my god Severus," you moan out. His hand kneads you breast through your bra, only for a second, before he pulls the cup down to play with your nipple.

"Stay quiet," he grits out at you, his tone is angry but you can't help but become more aroused. "Touch me then," you whisper back to him making it clear that you're frustrated. He pulls back to look at you and you give him a nod of reassurance.

A grin crosses his face, "look at you. So hot and bothered and I haven't even gotten to the fun yet," he looks pleased with himself. His hands move from your chest. He lets his fingertips lightly drag down yout torso until he reaches the waistband of your skirt and stockings. You watch him the whole way through, not knowing when you'll see him like this again.

In one swift motion he pulls everything on your lower half down and off your body leaving you in nothing but a bra that's doing a horrible job at keeping you contained. He lets a couple fingers travel between your legs, and massages you gently.

You moan out slightly loud but quiet considering how good he's making you feel. You throw your head back and arch your back, moving your hips to match the motion of his fingers. He pushes a finger into you while his thumb continues light circles around your clit. You feel tension in your stomach then a flood of pleasureful release wash over you.

The metallic clinking of his belt draws your attention back to him. He's bends over and kisses your lips gently for a moment. Suddenly you feel the pressure of him pushing himself into you, slowly but steady. You feel your walls involuntarily squeeze around him and the sensation makes you gasp. He takes the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth, fully making you submit to him.

You're like putty in his hands, he can mold you into any shape he wants and you'd let him. He pulls back then thrusts into you hard. He keeps his lips on yours, swallowing all the moans that could have been made.

"You're so tight," he groans against your lips. You roll your hips against his to match his motions, "faster Severus. Please." You whimper out against him. He stands up straight, thrusting hard and slow, "you'll have to be silent. Can you handle that?" You nod fervently, pleading with your eyes.

He pulls out of you and sets you on the floor before spinning you around. He places his hand in between your shoulder blades and pushes you roughly across the desk. Your legs dangle and your toes hardly touch the ground. Fuck he's strong.

He glides himself back in and let's out a throaty groan, music to your ears. "Silent," he reminds you, making you look back the best you can and nod to him in understanding.

He grabs you at the bend of your hip and starts to slowly pick up the speed of his thrusting. You try to remind yourself to stay quiet. You squeeze your eyes shut and tuck your bottom lip between your teeth.

He's rutting and pounding into you now. If his desk was any lighter you both would have been moving it by now, but luckily it's too heavy to budge. You feel your feet begin to go numb and the pleasure start to build again. I can't believe he's going to make me cum twice.

You grab the edge of his desk in front of you and hold on for dear life. Not only does he thrust into you but he is moving you back and forth in rhythm as well, genuinely fucking you. "You like how I fuck you," he grunts out at you. "Mhmm," you whine and keep your mouth shut, trying the hardest to obey his command.

"Ugh you feel so good," he sounds like he coming close and by the way his thrusts become sloppier tells you he's almost there. You try to chase your high by keeping up the pace and pushing back onto him, "fuck fuck Y/N," he whines as he says your name. You come undone right then, grunting softly as you finish; it sends a chill through Severus.

You try and squeeze your legs shut but it does you no good, your body shakes and shivers as you feel him twitch inside of you. He stays seated for a moment panting heavily.

You body vibrates with the pleasure of release, and you can't bring yourself to move at the moment. You hear him fix his pants, buckling his belt. He stands next to you and runs his hand up your back before helping you upright. As you come down from your post-orgasm high, you start to feel very naked.

Your body instinctively closed in on itself, squeezing your legs shut and crossing your arms to cover your chest. Severus turns around and gathers your clothes from the floor, setting them neatly on his desk.

He walks to a small wardrobe he has in the corner of his class, grabbing a small handkerchief. "Spread them," he says, walking back over to you looking at your legs. Your cheeks flush red as he wipes away you and his pleasure. "Thank you," you whisper, keeping quiet.

"Do you need help," he asks, noticing your shaking knees. "Uhm, I don't know," you push off on his desk and grab your underwear and attempt to put them on. You lift one leg and you feel unstable, "do you mind?"

He shakes his head in response and grabs your clothes from you and helps dress you once again. He even zips the back of your skirt for you. How thoughtful.

He remains close to you after helping you get dress. You clear your throat, not knowing exactly what to say, "that was earth shattering." You admit to him and the corners of his mouth lift up slightly, "I have to say the same."