Chapter 6

*4 months later*

Sophie and Happy hadn't spoke at all since their blow out a few months ago. Sophie spent all of her time working. She almost had enough to get an apartment, and she couldn't wait. With the help in the office, Gemma took a lot of time off which gave Sophie more hours.

"So you find out today what you're having?" Gemma asked the girl as they sat in the office to do payroll.

Sophie shook her head excitedly. "Yes, I can't wait."

Gemma, being the one to always ask the questions no one else dared to spoke again,"You talked to Killa?"

"Don't call him that, Gem," Sophie wined,"But no I haven't, and I'm honestly not planning to. He wanted me to have an abortion."

"Happy's a confusing man baby girl. Don't give up on him just yet," Gemma says.

As Sophie is about to reply, Tara walks through the office door with the boys.

"Could one of you watch the boys for a bit? I got called in, and babysitter cancelled," she said in a bit of a rush.

After greeting each boy with a kiss, Gemma looked at Sophie. "Let her do it. She needs the practice. I can finish up in here."

Tara glanced at Sophie awaiting her answer. "Sure. You guys wanna go play with me?"

"Thanks so much!" Tara tells her hugging both kids goodbye.

Sophie took the kids in the clubhouse. All of the men were out on a run, so it was fairly quiet. Sophie set the boys in her room with some of the toys Tara had left. As Sophie set there, she couldn't help but to think about Happy and what he had been doing since they'd been a part. Before she knew it, she found herself going into his room. She didn't know what she'd find out from being in there, but she had to go in there. It was exactly as it always was;dirty. Sophie walked around a little before coming to his dresser where her first ultrasound lay on top. Why does he have this lying here? She thought to herself. Sophie quickly ran out of the room when she heard the men come in.

She picked up Thomas and held Abel's hand as they all went in to greet Jax.

========================

Happy went towards the office, wondering why Gemma had wanted to see him. He found her doing paperwork and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek before taking a seat. "Sophie's got an appointment today to find out what the baby is," Gemma began.

Happy simply nodded. He knew she had that appointment today. He'd been keeping up with her through Jax.

"It's not my business, but she and this baby are gonna be around. She's just as much a part of this family as you are now," Gemma told him as he nodded again before standing up and walking to greet the other men inside.

=======================
"Sophie?" The nurse called out into the waiting room.

Sophie greeted her with a smile before following her to the familiar room.

The gel was cold as usual on her fairly round stomach.

"We finding out what we're having today?" The ultrasound technician asked as she rolled the monitor across her stomach. Sophie smiled excitedly as she looked at the screen.

"Is that it?" She heard from the doorway.

The technician and Sophie turned their heads toward the door.

"What are you doing here?" Sophie asked, clearly astonished at who she was seeing.

"It's my kid too," Happy gruffly responded before taking the seat usually reserved for the father.

Sophie should have been mad, but she wasn't. She was relieved to have him here.

"Well, actually he's your son too," she told them putting emphasis on the word 'son'.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna have a son," Happy said with a hint of a smile on his face.

"We're having a son," Sophie told him smiling.

*Aww. I teared up writing this! Comments and votes are appreciated! Much love to the new followers xxx*