Chapter 13

Sophie hated being hooked up to monitors. She had always hated them, and now here she was hooked up to a bunch as she waited the arrival of her OBGYN. She hadn't spoken to Juice or anyone for that matter. She let Juice explain what had happened, leaving out anything that looked illegal. He had told her the story over and over again to be sure she knew what to say in the future.

"Ms. Mitchell, I'm going to be doing the ultrasound for you," the dr. Told her as he took a seat next to her.

Sophie didn't turn to look at him until he applied the cold gel to her stomach and started moving the monitor around. Sophie felt tears in her eyes when there was no heartbeat. Just as she had lost all hope, a very faint sound came through the monitors.

"Your son's there. He's a strong little fella, and he wants you to know he's okay," the doctor told her smiling. Sophie's eyes filled with tears. They were a mix between happy and sad ones, but she was more happy that her baby was alive.

"We'll be keeping you over night or at least until your body comes out of the shocked state it's in,"the doctor said as he cleaned Sophie up and left.

Shortly after he walked out of the door, Happy came in, sending Juice on his way. "Little dude okay?" Happy asked. To this, Sophie just nodded. "Listen Soph," he began before being cut off.

"Don't. Save it," she stated.

"I'm sorry you had to do that, but there wasn't another option," Happy fired back. Sophie laughed.

"You think it's about that? I don't fuckin' care about having to do that," Sophie told him.

Despite the proud feeling he got hearing her say that, he knew other stuff was going on. "What the fuck's up then?"

"You fuckin' sent Juice here to be with me when you and I both knew there was a chance that Finn was gone," Sophie told him as those tears from earlier resurfaced.

"I had shit to handle," Happy told her as he looked away. He couldn't deal with all of this emotion, but he was trying.

"Oh, so I guess me and Finn need to just handle ourselves then? Fuck you," she said coldly.

"You know I love you and that baby. Don't say stupid shit like that," Happy said, a little surprised at what had just came out of his mouth.

Although Sophie was swooning a bit at the fact Happy had just admitted everything, she couldn't let him think everything was fine, because it wasn't. "What the hell would you have done if you walked in here, and I told you Finn was dead? I don't give a shit about how you say you feel. Fact is, you chose that shit over me and my baby," Sophie said. When she realized he wasn't going to respond, she turned away from him.

"Just go, Hap. I got shit to figure out."

*180 votes on this story! My gosh, thank you guys so much.! Much love xxxx Follow, vote and comment!*