Chapter 12

"We have to strategize. This man is smart," Clay told the men as they were all standing beside their bikes.

"No strategizing to it, Prez. We go in and we kill. No one left alive," Happy said simply as he swung his leg over his back, and the men prepared to leave the lot.

===================
Sophie was way past the point of exhaustion, but looking at Weston in front of her, she knew she had to stay strong.

"You're a pretty girl, you know that? If you hadn't already been contaminated, you would have been the one we didn't have to kill. Shame shame," he told her.

Sophie didn't respond. She wanted, no needed him to get mad and come over to her. "You're a pretty tough bitch, you know that?" He asked. When he got no response, he walked up to her, grabbing her hair forcefully. "Answer me," he screamed, but was cut off short by a pain in his leg. He stumbled back and was surprised to see the same knife he had used to cut her arms up was the one protruding out of his thigh.

Sophie took this as her chance to run, but was quickly grabbed from behind and threw to the ground.

"You think I'm gonna let you go that easy? My boss won't be too happy with me if you get out alive, and I don't plan on letting that happen," he said as Sophie tried to gather herself from the blow.

Weston yanked her up by her hair before pushing her against the wall with his hands around her throat. "I was going to do this the easy way," he began,"maybe shoot you in the head or something and just leave your body for them to find, but I think I'll enjoy this much more."

Sophie was guessing he hadn't heard the sound she had heard; motorcycle engines. She mustered up as much energy as she could before landing a swift kick between his legs. As soon as he released the grip he had on her throat, Sophie acted quickly. Grabbing the knife and ripping it from his thigh, she plunged it into his abdomen.

He tumbled over almost instantly, and Sophie slid down the wall.

"Soph! Where the fuck are you?!" She heard from outside the door. She knew that voice, but she couldn't bring herself to respond. In a matter of seconds, the door was kicked in, and Happy was by her side. "Baby, baby!" He screamed trying to get her attention before looking at her hands that were covered in blood before looking at Weston who was holding the knife in his stomach as the men sat him up.

"Of fuck, she stabbed him. I think she's in shock. Hap, we gotta get her to the hospital," Juice said.

"Take her," he said with his eyes trained on Weston.

"Hap, you should-"

"Go with her. I gotta be the one to handle this shit," Happy interrupted him.

Juice nodded as he helped Sophie to her feet and led her out of the house.

Landing a swift kick to his abdomen, Happy kneeled down to Weston's eye level.

"That was my old lady, and I don't appreciate people fuckin' with what's mine," he said as he twisted the knife even further in.

*Comment and vote guys! You guys have been so supportive, and I appreciate it so much! Much love xxxx*