Chapter 7

When they got back to the clubhouse, Sophie followed Happy to his room.
"Why'd you come today?" She asked him after closing the door.

Happy shrugged.

"Don't do this bullshit, Hap. I can't have you in and out, and this baby sure as hell doesn't need that," she says as he finally turns around to face her.

"I ain't good at this shit, and you know it,"he told her.

It was weird to see Happy like this. He was conflicted, and Sophie could see that.

She walked up to him and grabbed his face. "Thank you for coming. It meant a lot to me," she told him before kissing him. The kiss quickly escalated to clothes being pulled off. "You still want me even though I'm fat and swollen?" Sophie asked laughing as Happy picked her up and laid her gently on the bed.

"I'd want you if you were bigger then this," Happy told her tracing kisses down her neck.

"Well that's good to know, because I'm going to get much bigger then this," she told him as they lost themselves in one another.

=======================
"Yeah Lee, a boy," Sophie said laughing. She had called Lee shortly after Happy left to go to church.

"I'm happy for you, sweetheart," he told her as they finished up their phone conversation. Sophie had told him about everything the past few months with promises to come see him soon.

After hanging up with Lee, Sophie went out to the little play area that was on the lot and set in one of the swings. She wasn't sure where things were going from here, but she could only hope they were going in a good direction.

"Soph, that's for kids," Abel told her as he ran up in front of her with Tara holding Thomas behind him.

"Well you get in the swing, and I'll push," she told him while letting him replace her on the swing.

"You're gonna be a good mom," Tara told her.

Sophie just smiled. She hoped that she would be.

Happy sat across the lot against the wall smoking a cigarette with Jax.

"Our old ladies are bondin'," Jax said laughing as Happy shook his head. The club had easily found out about the baby being Happy's when Tara had told them he had been at the doctor asking about Sophie earlier.

"I never thought I'd hear of Happy having an old lady," Tig said as he walked up and hit his brother on the back.

"She ain't my old lady," he grumbled standing up as the girl in question strode over with Abel in her arms and Tara and Thomas behind her. Tara greeted Jax with a kiss as Abel snuggled into Sophie's arms. Sophie and the little version of Jax had gotten close over the few months of her being in town.

"You ready to go home, son?" Jax asked.

"I wanna stay with Soph and my little friend in her tummy," Abel told his dad. Jax was about to respond when Abel continued,"Did you know mommy ate me and my brother?"

"What?" Jax asked as Tara and Sophie shared a secret laugh as Abel answered,"That's how babies get in mommies' bellies. They have to eat them and let them grow. Soph said that's how her baby got in her belly."

All of them laughed, Happy included. Jax and Tara headed home and Sophie headed into the clubhouse with Happy behind her. She sat at the bar while he headed to his room. Kip was behind the bar, and Sophie was glad. She liked talking to him.
"Hey Kip," she greeted.
"Soph, what's up?" He asked just as Sophie grabbed her stomach. "Oh shit," she gasped as Kip ran to her side.

"The baby kicked. Feel it, Kip. This is crazy," she said in amazement. Kip placed his hands on her stomach and quickly retracted them. "Fuck. It did. That's great, Soph."he told her. He didn't know why, but he hugged her. He couldn't lie, he'd been attracted to her, but the thought of her baby's father kept him from acting on anything. The embrace was short lived as the two were roughly pulled apart and Kip was thrown to the ground.

"Happy, what the actual fuck?" Sophie yelled as Happy grabbed her arm, dragging her to his room.

"Let me go!" She screamed as she jerked her arm away from him. "What the hell is your problem?"

"He doesn't need to touch what's mine,"he stated with a matter-of-fact tone.

Sophie scoffed," what's yours? You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"I ain't kidding. You're carryin' my fuckin' kid. I turn my back for two seconds and you're Tryin' ta fuck a prospect," Happy said.

"You are so fucking stupid," she told him as she began to walk out the door.

"And you're still just a slut," he called out after her.

*Sorry this took so long guys. I've been so busy today! Votes and comments are appreciated! I want to know what you guys think. Much love xxxx*