Chapter 14

*Votes and comments are appreciated! Thanks for all the love on this story! You guys rock! xxxx*

"Thanks," Sophie told Tara as she was making up the bed in Thomas's room.

"It's really not a problem, Sophie. You wanna talk about all this?" Tara asked.

Sophie shook her head,"I really just wanna sleep." Tara squeezed her hand before walking out to let Sophie sleep. Sophie had just gotten out of the hospital hours before, and she was beat.

=================
Heading into to TM, Sophie sighed at the thought of facing Happy after their conversation days ago. When she walked in the office, she was surprised to see Gemma and Jax. Greeting her with a kiss on the cheek, Jax sat down in one of the chairs.

"I didn't think you'd be at work today," Gemma told her, giving her that look Gemma was known for.

"Gem please. I gotta do something to take my mind off of all this shit," she begged. She really hated how news spread so quickly through the club.

Gemma nodded before standing up. "Okay, I'll go home, but you better fucking call me if you need anything. You're six months pregnant, and already in enough stress. I be damned if this place is the cause of anymore," she said as she left Sophie with a kiss on the head, and Jax following her out.

The lot was busy today, and Sophie was thankful. She was about finished up with all of the paperwork when Jax found her. Sophie barely acknowledged him as he sat down in front of her. "What's up?" She asked, not looking up from what she was doing.

"You okay?" He asked her.

"I don't wanna have this conversation with you," she told him as she met his eyes with hers.

"Do you wanna have it with anyone?" He asked.

"Not really no. I appreciate you and Tara both trying to be good friends and all, but I've never had that Jax. It's always been just little old Sophie fending for herself. I gotta go though," she said to him before kissing him on the cheek and heading into the clubhouse to speak to Kip.

When she saw him, he was turned away from her cleaning glasses. "Kip," she said. "Oh hey Soph, what's up?" He said a little too fast for Sophie's liking. She eyed him suspiciously.

It wasn't until she heard the moans from the apartments in the back that she realized why Kip was being so suspicious. Before any of the guys could stop her, she headed to the all too familiar room she had spent many nights in and walked in. At that moment, Sophie figured out what heartbreak felt like as she looked at the father of her child in bed with another woman. Happy was quickly buckling his belt as Sophie was running to her car.

Just as she was about to get in the car, Happy caught up to her and grabbed her arm. "Let my arm go," she spat.

As she said this, the girl he was in bed with came up behind him with a smirk on her face.

"You know what bitch? Any other day, I would have slit your fuckin' throat, but some things just aren't worth it," Sophie said as she eyed Happy. "Get the fuck off me, you damn pig," she yelled. When he didn't let go, Jax and Chibs came up and grabbed him. "Let her go, Hap," Jax said as Happy released her arm.

Sophie got in the car and was on her way home when the tears came. She pulled her phone out and dialed a familiar number.

"Lee?" She sobbed," I think I'm coming home."