Chapter 10

"Fuck," Happy whispered as the crow eater finished blowing him.

"I could keep you company. I can do a lot more then suck dick," she purred.

"Get the fuck out," Happy told her as he was zipping his pants up.

After a roll of the eyes, the girl left but was shortly replaced by a disgruntled Jax busting in the door.

"Sophie's gone," he told him.

"What the fuck do you mean she's gone?" Happy asked.

"Supposed to be at work today, didn't show up. Gemma went lookin'. Her car was at the store down the road with the door wide fuckin' open," Jax said.

"We gotta go back," Happy told him, but Jax had already made that decision.

"Let's go brother," he told him.

====================
"Let's go bitch," he told Sophie as he grabbed her arm and jerked her from the van.

They had only drove in the van for about thirty minutes, so Sophie knew they weren't too far from Charming, but that didn't stop her racing heart or the fact that her baby was going crazy in her stomach because of the stress she was in right now.

"Get on in the house," the same man with the Nazi symbol told her.

The house was quaint, and in other circumstances, she would have thought it was cute. The man pushed her to keep going until they eventually ended up in the basement. He made her sit down as he tied her hands and feet to the chair.

"What do you want?" She asked but was quickly shut up by a smack to the face.

"Did I say you could speak? He asked. When Sophie didn't answer, he gripped her hair. "Answer me, bitch."

"N-no you didn't," she replied before being hit again.

"You're only alive right now because I need to make a point to your little motorcycle club. Don't test my patience. You got it?" He asked as he picked up a knife.

Sophie nodded her head only to receive a nick on her arm. "Shit!" She screamed.

"You speak when I'm talking to you," he said as he sliced at her arm again."

"Fuck! Yes I got it," she said as tears began rolling down her face. She could only hope Happy would come and soon. She knew he was planning to kill her. If he weren't, he would have never shown his face.

*comments and votes are appreciated. You guys feel a Tig or Chibs story? Much love xxx*