Jim's decision

We learned that Jim was bitten and Ed was dead while we were cleaning up the mess from the walkers invading camp we decided that we have a vote on where to go next Fort Benning or the CDC for Jim we all decided the CDC we all went in different cars Shane in his jeep Rick,Lori,Carl,Sophia,and Carol in one Daryl in his truck and the rest of us in the RV including Jim he was in the back with me I was helping Jim in any way I can I swiped the sweat from his forehead and trying to calm him down he was in pain and he was burning up I hope he can live we were driving but then we suddenly stopped my dad was bickering about the hose I guess it went out again I stayed inside in case Jim needed anything "I can't take it" Jim randomly said "what" I asked confused "I can't take it Megan leave me here go get Rick and bring him here I can't make it" he replied sadly I nodded sadly I walked out of the RV "guys its Jim he can't make it" I said sadly "he wanted to talk to you Rick" Rick looked at me sadly I went by dad and looked at the ground never looking up until Rick came out "he wants us to leave him here" I looked down again not wanting it to be true Daryl and Rick went in to get Jim out of the RV they got him out and put him in front of a tree on a hill they sat him down nicely "are you okay Jim do you need anything else" I said he shook his head "no, the breeze feels nice" I forced a smile on my face everybody said goodbyes to him I was the last one he was taking deep breaths that means he's getting close to dying I hugged him and told him goodbye he said that would make me and my dad be more careful "don't get attached okay people are going to die in the future so I better protect them don't let them slip away from your fingers like me keep them safe for me" that was his last words until he stopped breathing and his eyes were closed I was crying my eyes out "okay Jim just for you" I said quietly I walked back to the RV where they were waiting for me I walked up to the RV door and I looked back at Jim and enter the RV and went in the back where midnight was then RV started up again and we where on our way to the CDC I lied down on the bed with midnight and close my eyes and let sleep consume me the only dreams I had was the good memories with Jim 'I'll protect them just for you Jim, I promise'